Winter preview 2021

Oh, I have a hunch Days is gonna pull a doozy.....like maybe Orpheus! Charlie has to be in mid 20s....Doubt Jake could be his dad.....

There are many women who fall in love with a guy, not knowing age, doesn't matter. Same with guys. No father or mother figure, just the attraction.
Happened a few times within my family, both father's side, & mother's side. In one instance, 2 sisters....one married a guy 12 years younger than her, the other a guy 15 years older. :)

The problem with Kate, she still is a hooker, has slept with nearly all the males in Salem, it seems. I hate that Ron had her do a one night stand with Jack, while his wife was in a coma, I don't care how bad he was feeling. Bulloney. She sleeps with the any man who may just be visiting...Glad she is lucky to have retained such a glamorous, younger look, for her age. She is lucky.

Doubt folks think well of a guy who sleeps around constantly......not many on Days. Brady seems to fall in love with whoever he sleeps with, lol, but the notches on his bedpost don't begin to get close to the number that Kate has.

It would be nice if Kate could have a wonderful, lasting relationship, but that is not the path Days seems to want for her.

Roman was "killed" at their wedding reception (but actually spirited away to Melaswen). Then Marlena "died" and was also sent to Melaswen. John and Kate got involved after their "deaths". Once everyone was finally rescued and brought back to Salem, Marlena was pregnant to Roman. Kate and Roman just couldn't get the spark back into their relationship. And it took quite awhile for John and Marlena to get back together.

Back