Xander and Maggie

ShaSha

Reaction score
:clap:Wow! What a great scene. Finally something to applaud the writers for.
Xander and Maggie were sharing their innermost feelings and stories about their family hardships. Even a tear in Xander's eyes.

Xander always had a tender part of his heart. He always wanted to be loved. Seems he couldn't get the attention by being a good guy, so he reverted to bad. This is all saying, see me, love me and I will do everything to please you. Well Maggie has now heard Xander's heart. Understanding each other has put a spin on the relationship.

Victor has been very hard on Xander. Maggie possibly will become his champion in my mind. I guess she is playing mommy. After all, she is so missing Daniel and Holly. These deaths and Victor being so unfeeling, I assume this story will be very interesting. I loved it.

These are just my opinions for yesterday. Now, what is Brady going to do after seeing Xander and Maggie sleeping head to head on the couch? Just imagine his thoughts. I have to laugh at this one.

I have been waiting for the writers to something great with Xander and hopefully this will do the trick. It's all Maggie. She needs Xander for clarity in her quest for sobriety and to help when she is needed.

Well, Victor would know when Xander's dad died and if his wife then did her grieving with alcohol. So, if Xander was feeding Maggie some tall tale, he'd be taking a chance since Uncle Vic would know the truth.

Only one thing kind of bothered me about Maggie's history. She told the X-man that she was alone and felt like no one cared. What about the farm hand that took care of her, (don't remember his name), he was a very nice and caring man.

That being said, I did like the Xander & Maggie scene

I thought it was a sincere moment between the two. In really enjoyed.

While it was sincere in the moment I am not wondering if Xander will use Maggie to connect with Sarah somehow.

Only one thing kind of bothered me about Maggie's history. She told the X-man that she was alone and felt like no one cared. What about the farm hand that took care of her, (don't remember his name), he was a very nice and caring man.

That being said, I did like the Xander & Maggie scene

You are so smart!!! X-man. Love it.

I thought it was a sincere moment between the two. In really enjoyed.

While it was sincere in the moment I am not wondering if Xander will use Maggie to connect with Sarah somehow.

Just my thoughts, this may open the door to Xander giving Dr. Rolf's book to Maggie or someone else to save Will.

Back