Xander and Maggie

I think that was a beautiful scene. Magnificently done by both parties. As for Maggie, she's always been a champion and taking people under her wing as surrogate children (not meant as a joke there), so if she becomes Xander's defender, I wouldn't be surprised. Hopefully, if that does happen, it will allow for changes in Xander that would make him more likable and long term on the canvas. He plays such a good bad guy that when I've seen him in other things, I instantly hate him.

Xander has been looking for a way to get in good standing with the family. Saving Will would have both Maggie and Sadsack Sonny change their minds about him and they would both give Victor hell to get him to accept Xander. But the whole Holly is not dead thing will ruin it all even if Xander tries to bring Holly back without them finding out he was behind her disappearance it will be exposed.

I liked the scene, but then wondered if it was just a ruse on Xander's part. He is such a conniver that I thought maybe he's just doing this to get to Victor via Maggie. Yes, there was emotion, but I'm not yet quite buying that it's real.
I wondered the same thing - not ready to trust Xander! After all, he could help Maggie's pain by telling her that Holly is NOT dead!

That's the thing.......however Maggie feels about Xander, even if he WAS being truthful in all he said....it will be for naught when it comes out that he had a hand in faking the death of Holly.
As happy as people might be to learn Holly is alive, (which could be months yet) there was a lot of mourning that has gone on by those who loved her.

True. As soon as they're past her death (thus reaching the acceptance stage) that's when she'll be discovered alive, and it's going to throw a whole new emotional imbalance into everything.

Be careful what you wish for...........the writers may just find a way to make him another one of Maggie's missing egg babies!! LOL! LOL!

Or on the flip side, let's hope we don't get another stunt cast as his mother

My guess is she's alive somewhere with Holly.

My guess as well. I hope we see her whereabouts soon though.

Back