Xander and Sarah

ShaSha

Reaction score
Personally I am in love with these two. What a wild and crazy love affair they could have. Xander genuinely would become the best he could be for her. Some way, wouldn't it be crazy if the baby she is carrying could be Xander's? This could happen on Days. As you know, they are into suds and bubbles are happy things. For once, maybe the writers will do what seems natural to the chemistry these two have.

As I have stated many times before, Xander has so many facial expressions in his gifted persona, he makes me anxious to see what is next. Most interesting and talented man.
:love: :clap:

ShaSha, I agree it would be fun if the baby ended up being Xander's but I don't think there's much chance of that happening, unless it is way, way down the road, after there's the drama created between Eric and Nicole, when he finds out the baby is his, and then he does whatever he'll do and becomes very attached to the baby, and on and on. Then possibly at some point some writer will switch it to being Xander's baby, in order to create new drama and angst. I know soaps do what soaps do but it bothers me that these situations are so predictable.

I really like Xander now, and I don't want to see him with Sarah. In fact, I want her gone from Salem.

I'd like to see Xander with a new to us character. A nice sweet lady who would make him want to turn totally away from the "Dark Side". Together they could bring the Kiriakis empire back to be titans of industry.

The baby could definitely be Xander's due to Salem's time warps. Just like EJ being born AFTER Will, yet he came back to Salem as an adult while Will was still a tween. And as you noted, there is no way Paul could've been John's son due the timeline we saw onscreen.

It's a testament to the character and actor that Xander's presence makes Sarah watchable. Eric is unwatchable, so Eric and Sarah together make it hard for me to put into words how fast I hit the fast forward button. I'd like to see Xander with someone more fun, but there aren't that many fun characters right now in that age group or at all.

Hi all. My first post as red wolf. Some of you may know me as CentralTexGirl. I wanted a new me...more on that later. I cannot believe I am actually liking Xander now. I think he is better for Sarah than Eric because she needs a dude...not a dud. I almost see a Kayla and Patch theme here...no one compares to Patch/Steve. But I could really like these two together.

Thanks!! I have missed posting here. Especially WANTING so bad to gripe about falling for Xander. But I do like those bad boys.

Personally I am in love with these two. What a wild and crazy love affair they could have. Xander genuinely would become the best he could be for her. Some way, wouldn't it be crazy if the baby she is carrying could be Xander's? This could happen on Days. As you know, they are into suds and bubbles are happy things. For once, maybe the writers will do what seems natural to the chemistry these two have.

As I have stated many times before, Xander has so many facial expressions in his gifted persona, he makes me anxious to see what is next. Most interesting and talented man.
:love: :clap:
I agree! I never liked Xander and can't stand Sarah in general, but together, they have good chemistry and the potential for a storyline that may actually be interesting.

Back