You know

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been so lucky here. When this board began , who knew what would transpire. But here you ALL are, so wonderful, helping out, posting, joining in, finding info, getting along, being kind, helpful, informative, smart, funny, reading, participating in one way or another. You all are so caring, kind, never nasty, differing opinions but respectful of each other. I honestly feel so fortunate that this worked out so well. We have a few "non-Days" forums that seem to have gone over well, bonding us all even more. Thank you so much, honestly, it means so much to me. You all do, I care about you. yes, we have some who posted a lot, but seem to no longer be around, we don't know why, just hope all is o.k. with them. God Bless you, and again, thank you all.

Just yesterday I was thinking about how you wrote the summary day in and day out for so many years. After doing the summary a few times myself, I honestly don't know how you did that. I appreciate you and all who are helping out now. I especially appreciate how people here are considerate of one another. There are too many places out there where there's a bunch of foul remarks and name calling.

Poirot - I agree with Old Cowgirl. You have truly made a difference in the days of our lives, pun intended. This forum is warm and fuzzy with kind people from all over the country. We post in a safe environment and know that we are accepted for who we are, and our various opinions and comments are well received. We are not bullied nor made to feel inadequate nor foolish. Thank you so much for all that you do to preserve our little community.

1648117117127.png

WOW! I couldn't agree more about what you have all said. I'm not sure I would have made it through the last couple of years without your support. I knew I could say what I felt and not be judged. I felt support when it was needed. Just knowing I had a place to go with whatever.......good news, bad news, help, support, or just "gabbing away"......this site was available. Thank you all for what you have done and continue to do. I wish I could be MORE help but I am not tech savy. I pray each of you has a blessed day!

What a few heartwarming messages to read!

I have been on this board since 2012---a decade now, just about. Despite the long distance from each other and the fact that many of us take breaks, new people join and others leave, this board still feels like a nice place to come home to--a virtual Horton Town Square. Grateful to Poirot, and everyone else here! I love seeing how much we've all grown along with the show, the triumphs in our lives as well as the challenges and knowing that the soap--and other things--still bond us.

This board is a wonderful place to talk about our favorite soap and share our opinions. I feel like I have a lot of great friends here who share a common interest. It's so much fun to speculate, complain, and just listen to each other!

Bravo, Poirot! You done good!!

Back