You think you had a bad day????

Dear Barb:

The H E double toothpicks with the show take care of your health, fever means a little infection is there so drink plenty of fluids.

Take care, Tami

Isn't it funny how we can get so caught up in Sami, Hope, Bo and all our Days stuff but while we are all in Salem there is real life going on. Sad things, good things as the world moves on. Thank you all for watching and reporting so when I can't I am still in the know. Your kindness in this shows me you all are good people out there in the real world.

** lifting up prayers for my Days family**

:welcome:Welcome to the board Donna!

Poirot"so he tells me he is going to send a repairman out on Thursday, and then was going to send me an e-mail. Told him I was not going to be able to get it, cuz......I DON'T HAVE INTERNET! Egads!"

It's amazing how stupid techs can be. I loved when Comcast told my mom to sign up for her internet service online. She asked them how she was supposed to do that when she doesn't have internet access???

Vicks is the best, on your feet or rub on chest then take a hot shower.

Well today is Friday the 13th!! I guess the Garmin Gremlins are out with the internet gremlins. Hope you feel better soon!!

Back