Your Favorite Super Couple!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CentralTexGirl88

I won't limit this to a poll, because there a several to choose from, and I may not think of one from the distant past. It seems that they way things are going on Days now, we are losing our Super Couples. Way back when, you could SEE and feel who was going to be SUPER! I just don't see it happening now, the way the couples get paired QUICK, and have problems before they even get started. In honor of great couples past lets remember them.

I have several favorites: (in no particular order)

Bo and Hope (they are still super, just victims of a bad storyline right now.)
Kim and Shane - True love. Great love songs. Their love scenes made you believe they were in love.
Kayla and Steve - They had it all. Adventure, great love scenes. Humor. And also great love songs. I love how "The Rose" was such a part of them.
John and Marlena - More inspiring way back when. Still, I'll always love John!
Doug and Julie - Handsome couple! Then, and NOW. Too bad we don't see more of them.

I have several...

Steve & Kayla
Jack & Jennifer
Sami & Rafe (are my new favorites), but I love Sami and Lucas too.
ok, Bo and Hope (but the old Bo and Hope, I don't like the new writing for them)

In no particular order:

Bo and Hope
Kayla and Steve
John and Marlena
Doug and Julie

Jack and Jennifer never made it quite that far for me, but I loved when they worked at the paper together.

I hope I can some day add Sami and Rafe, but they're not even close yet.

Without a doubt: Doug & Julie a super couple in real life also.

I wouldn't want them on the show all the time. The writers would find a way to split them up and ruin them as they have with all the others.

Without a doubt: Doug & Julie a super couple in real life also.

I wouldn't want them on the show all the time. The writers would find a way to split them up and ruin them as they have with all the others.

You have an excellent point there, sportzgirl. Its healthier for them as a couple if they just continue to travel the globe and just visit Salem.

favorite of all time would have to be Steve and Kayla

However....

At the rate Days is currently going I'm thinking of moving to Salem and becoming licensed to offer drive thru marriages and divorces....Would you like to super size that?

ROTFL rasah and red! Oh that is too hilarious. :rotfl:

Great question Tex!

My favorites of all time are:

Steve and Kayla
Jack and Jennifer
Bill and Laura
Philip and Chloe (probably don't qualify for bona fide supercouple status, but I bemoan what could have been)

Kpatch - Thanks!
- Hmmm Philip and Chloe. Honey, this is Salem... They still have a chance to be together!! Thing is, would they be a super couple? Or just thrown into bed like they seem to do all "couples" lately? At least Mel and Nathan didn't. Hmph. Yet.

Oh yeah - I always like Jack and Jennifer. Sometimes his goofiness got annoying, but they were a lot of fun. Matt Ashford (Jack) was great. I do miss them both. Wonder if Jenn will be mentioned with the storyline going on with Mickey...?

:evillaugh::rotfl::rotfl:

red squirrel, rasah, I love it! HEH! Do you want fries with that??

John and Marlena
The orignal Bo and Hope (back in the 80s)
Mickey and Maggie
Shawn and Belle

John and Marlena (before they got stupid storylines)
Bo and Hope (same as above)
Doug and Julie
Mr. & Mrs. H

Never could bring myself to really care for Jack and Jennifer (like her, but he was always so annoyingly dumb)
Steve and Kayla were okay

For the kids I always liked Belle and Shawn (the original Shawn and Martha M.)

Hmmm.. Bellac09.. I would have thought you would have put Shawn and Belle down as one of your favorites. Or are you jealous of Belle? :evillaugh:

I didn't know if they counted as a supercouple but I edited my post and added them, and yes I am a tad jealous of Belle. =]

#1 - Patch & Kayla, Doug & Julie

Jack & Jennifer, Shawn & Belle (only played by the originals)

For Super couples:

Steve and Kayla
Jack and Jennifer

For couples I loved/love watching:

Justin and Adrienne
Santo and Colleen
Sami and Rafe (although not so much right now, but the safe house scenes/ Grace scene...those were nice)
Chris/Savannah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back