SPOILER !! Week - Jan 7th

Hey Robin.....sneak preview.......

Dv_xe9UVYAEcFCC.jpg

At this point, we do not know if Dr. Rolf was involved in this at all, so serum is not even an option. People DO suffer from amnesia after traumatic accidents...sometimes getting their memories back, sometimes not. HAS Jack been in a coma all these years? Or living somewhere with NO name, or being known as John Doe? Until we get more info from Eve, who is not parting with any, it seems, we can guess all we want.
Currently, Jack is overwhelmed, trying to absorb what these people piled on him. Father, grandfather, brother, husband....even grandchildren.......a lot to take in. And it does seem whatever Eve told him doesn't completely jibe with what others are saying.
And thank goodness he already had a small memory. Hopefully more will come, tho nothing is said in spoilers.

Poirot, to me it is just the way Days writers have been. Predictable...We will just have to wait and see how they are going to bring back his memory. :eek: ShaSha

Wasn't there a door with the initials JD on it in the same facility that EJ was in? Also, it appeared to me that Jack already is having flashbacks. At least I thought those were his visions of the elevator accident with Abigail????

Just my point jgk as I mentioned. Many initials on the doors. Don't forget V.A. ShaSha

Last edited by a moderator:
Just dawned on me that JD could be John Doe, lol. However, on Thursday, 1/3 Jack HAS talked of Dr. Rolf tending to him, has said he was in Nashville, and has mentioned this big giant of a man with the odd name caring for him.

Just an added thought, if that VA was supposed to be Vivian, why was she there? I mean, she was up, walking around, seemingly perfectly fine, so what therapy would she have needed. The last we saw of her, she was standing in center of room, door opened, and she said "You"!!!
Let me add I absolutely HATE, HATE, HATE that Jack mentioned/that DiMera guy being there,

Is Haley going to be Leo's mom? (please note I'm being sargastic) hahahaha sorry... I know we have all been speculating who Leo's mom is going to be and now Haley has a surprise connection...it was the first thing I thought of and I laughed because it's Salem and nothing is impossible.

Maybe Xander was in the pool, I mean the weather in Salem is magical and the pool at Victor's wouldn't frozen in the winter. :sarcasm:
My brother wears a towel over his swim trunks when he gets out of the pool.

I sort of understand the reason the writers are using same old, same old story. At least it's consistent. Coming back from the dead is absurd. We all know it. They created a scenario with a mad scientist and some crazy miracle drug, and they are continuing to use it. No different than a "who's the daddy" storyline. Tried and true soap opera story. Different characters, but same story over and over. Consistency isn't a bad thing. In fact, it's probably better than coming up with 10 different and more absurd scenarios where this many characters come back from the dead. And if viewers believed it once, we viewers should believe it again, and again. It makes sense, in a strange way.

I agree BringBackJohnBlack, they recycle storylines that weren't that good the first time around. Abigail has given birth twice in a remote cabin and both times thought someone other than Chad was the father. As you said, if they keep feeding it to us we will end up believing it!

Well, gee, if they gave birth in a hospital, the show would have to hire extra nurses, & they cannot afford that. So...into the woods they go. Chloe had Holly, Nicole delivered. Jen had JJ, Jack delivered (wasn't that in a cave?)
Alice Horton was lucky her husband was a doctor, and she probably got to have all her babies in a hospital.

Back