SPOILER !! Week - Jan 7th

Bet Vic just loves these two parading around the house in their shorts........What the heck. What about Maggie? Servants. Why are either one downstairs without being dressed? LOLOL ....yeah....I can hear the gasps of enjoyment....I know why. LOLOL

what about Holly?

One thing to remember, the whole place blew up. Let's see how the writers handle it.

Hey Robin.....sneak preview...

Dv_xe9UVYAEcFCC.jpg
Poirot, that's a lot of man. Whoa!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Evidently spoilers out indicated Jennifer & Ciara had scenes (I never read that) and we did not see, so they were cut/ I do know that scenes of Justin talking to Sonny were cut.........so now that leaves scenes between Ciara & Abigail which I assume will have to be about Ben. ???

Thanks for fixing and explaining. I thought I missed something.

Will say the same, OS. And I have lived in apt. bldgs. No male ever opened their door wearing just a towel. I think this is a soap thing! LOL

I had four brothers, three sons and a grandson who lived with us for awhile. NONE walked around in a towel! They wore ROBES. But of course DOOL doesn't know what a robe is except for a female and the robe is SO-O-O short!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know about indoor pool at Kmansion....they could have a hot tub! But I do remember back years ago, Vic came out to find a whole bunch of young teens in the pool, and ordered everyone out, and no longer welcome. Sami, Austin, Lucas, & more. Probably Philip is who invited them???? There were more, they were having a lot of fun, but Vic got very upset. It was not a large pool, by any means, but never saw it again, nor has anyone mentioned it.

I can remember scenes like that - I think it might have been from when Lucas/Kate were living at Kmansion and he invited Austin, Sami, Carrie, etc. Philip wouldn't have been in his teen group.

I recall Melanie and Brady during their "lerv" affair having something about a hot tub or pool though...anyway not gonna lie I'm 100% ok with Leo and Xander's clothing choices.

When Nicole was married to Victor didn't she use to hang out at the pool a lot?? I seem to remember her with a martini in one hand and the tiniest bikini on...

No idea why I remember that.....

I sure hope Towel turns some scenes for consideration for a Daytime Emmy..... even though Doll in a blanket has some strong scenes of late.......

Doll in a blanket would suffocate if it was a real baby. The dang blanket is wrapped around it entire face and head!
:rotfl::rotfl:
Edited to add:
I even debate if there is really a doll in the blanket! Maybe they were trying to save money on props!

Last edited:
Ohhhhhh, Julie gets to confront Gabi... is Ted honestly gonna be atty for that slimeball?

Back