1-16-2017 - Donuts and hot tea

Morning - We had to work today and it's been slow! Our warm weather won't be coming until Wednesday now, so just another few before it's here. I can't wait. Hoping for the flooding to be minimal.

Manda - What an adorable picture of Gena! They grow way too fast!

Robinsnest - good luck on getting those little pesky jobs done today.

Noel - so glad you're feeling better! Just in time to go back to work??

OC - good luck getting all your chores and errands done by Wednesday's appointment.

Poirot - better to get it all done when you can't go out, right? Either way, it's a pain.

RS - you're like the EverReady battery. Clean your entire basement, take down the Christmas decor, and have a nice healthy something going in the crockpot! I envy your stamina!

IamRed - I hope your sinuses get better. I suffer with them also, it's not fun.

Everyone enjoy your day.

Shan: bet you are happy to know a warm up is coming soon. Has the snow started to melt yet? Sure hope it is a slow melt to prevent flooding. Thanks for your well wishes. I return to work on Wednesday as tomorrow I must be cleared by a physician. Have a relaxing evening. :)

Good afternoon. With the warm weather, I've been outside a lot and neglecting my duties inside. Oh well, I've heard dust is a country accent, lol. I had a high of 80* today and cloudy, so it never got too hot in the backyard. I'll take it while I can.

Stay safe, everyone.

Back