10/19/17 - Donuts & a Broken Foot

Not recently, J.S., though there is still some lingering smell. The electronic devices didn't work but they are still in place. I've had the little packets of repellent in all vehicles, and under the hood of the car, for several months. I'm hoping they are working but it will not surprise me if the nasty creatures return as the weather gets colder.

Shan: c'mon over tonight and enjoy the cookies and Peanuts. Hope your work day is quickly passing.

AGuy: thanks for the date/times of your procedure. Remember your guardian angels are watching over you.

The girls are doing great. Thanks for thinking of them! We are all looking forward to the holidays so they have some time off from school and we can reconnect as a family. They plan to go grocery shopping for Thanksgiving the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, so wish us luck on getting a dinner on the table! lol.

Funny enough, I picked up a bar to add to a shower for stability today, which attach using some crazy, super strong suction cups that has switches you then flip and voila, super stuck. Too bad I will not actually get to play in the piles of money I will get after winning the lawsuit because it comes off suddenly and I become paralyzed after I slip and fall, ha!

Back