11-30-16 - Donuts and Goodbye November

Kt, yeah, Simon told me what to do. :rotfl: On a serious note, I was pretty sure you were too far south for the tornadoes that hit last night or this morning, but still, I was wondering about you and am glad to see you checked in.

Shan, I wish I could have gone on that boat ride with you. It sounds magical. So glad you are getting to enjoy these things with your family, and especially Ember, at an age where it will be good memories for both of you!

Do you ever get to quit taking tests?
I can quit taking exams, as soon as I decide to stop taking classes. I don't imagine that will happen soon, but I only take 2 classes a year, 1 per semester. Some classes, we can split the exam into parts to take shorter tests more often. On others, that's not an option. I usually prefer to just do 1 long test per class so I don't have to study hard quite as often.

PS glad you decided to take it easy on your foot today.

KT - glad you checked in and are okay.

Good late afternoon, folks.

State reporting reports due tomorrow morning. I've been one busy bee attempting to help clients get their data in. Many minor gripes, but tis not the season for this.

The office has the A/C on at the strength they use for summer time so it is COLD in here. Counting down the minutes till I can leave and then go to a board meeting and take notes. I only hope that my fingers regain their feelings.

Super congrats, Manda, on passing the test!!!!

Hope everyone has a good evening.

This is a short fly by post folks. After working over at work, I went out for our monthly dinner with our friends from the other town. Now my eyes keep closing while trying to catch up with posts and watch Dolly Parton's tv movie. I'm off to bed. Night night.

Congratulations, Amanda!

OC - I'm glad you're able to get a few errands done while still taking care of your foot.

Back