12/21/2020 - Donuts and Frost

Poirot.... I got one of those Medicare calls.... on the 3rd of July that at end of day my dad's medicare would run out and I'd have to move him..... not pay for him but move him.....and they waited until after 12 in the afternoon to contact me..... it was a total nightmare.....I was working for the Overlords at the time and even though all schools were closed and on the east coast and gone for the day...... I couldn't take the afternoon to try to move my dad because they didn't get enough warning that I'd be gone..... I left anyway.

{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}

I hope you are able to find a loophole and work out something viable.

I did see the conjunction, but at the time I didn't know it. I'll try again tomorrow, but I'll have to go to the
other side of subdivision because of the trees. I didn't see two planets. I went out again after 6:30 and it was
lower than before.

Poirot, I'm sorry to hear about Medicare. I hope you'll be able to work something out. I'm glad you
were able to get a new refrigerator today.

robin, I thought aliens were coming last
:)

Kat - Oh yes, I told my attorney the bank stuff all happened the same time Gena's aunt was attacking me about Christmas, so I made sure to tell her. She's the one who told me to file a police report.

Back