SPOILER !! 2017 Returns Teaser update

Chelsea Brady. Billie gave birth to an extremely premature and stillborn baby, whom she named Georgia. Somehow she was really alive (despite being buried) and the DiMeras got their hands on her. She was illegally adopted and raised by other people, who were killed in an accident when she was a teenager. (she was Abby's friend) The truth came out that she was really baby Georgia, not-so-dead-after-all.

Jason: A question about Will's return. When this first broke several sites reported Chandler Massey (Will) returned for a few months, but later on, news came out that his contract was extended. With filming 6 months in advance, Days' current system would have Will airing until at least Feb. 2018. And if his contract is extended, does it follow that there is a reason Days is expecting NBC to renew them again? What, if anything, can you tell us about this?

The seeming uncertainty of renewals would be a valid reason why none of the soaps can really offer anyone a contract beyond their current contract term, but if Days follows their current manner of filming, they've got Will airing right around the "renewal decision" period and maybe a bit beyond it.

Days signs actors nowadays to around 2 year contracts, so signing them past their possible last tape date is not a problem. If the show were ever to be cancelled, everyone would just finish out their final 13-week cycle. Signing someone for 2 or 3 years doesn't mean you are stuck paying them for 3 years. You can cut someone loose once every 13 weeks. Unless I'm forgetting, I never saw any (reliable) sites mention whether he would be on contract or not. We don't usually know for sure until the credits air upon their return. So, all I can say is you'll have to wait and see whether Will will be sticking around longer-term. In either case, he could do so just being recurring and not having to be on contract. John Aniston's (Victor) done that for almost 20 years now.

Chandler Massey (Will) did a really nice SOD interview this week. I got the impression he was really excited and appreciative to be back. Hard for me to believe he is only short term. He specifically mentioned having a lighter school schedule now and being able to manage both the show and school.

Chandler Massey (Will) was in a picture with Deidre Hall (Marlena) and Drake Hogestyn (John) a few weeks ago. So unless Chandler Massey (Will) was visiting he was still taping as of a few weeks ago. If he is doing a short arc, it isn't that short.

Chelsea, of course, duh.

I do not know how I forgot that but she would be an interesting addition to be added on canvas. Maybe Brady's next one true love (sarcasm).

Chelsea and Brady are cousins. Chelsea's dad (Bo) and Brady's mother (Isabella) were brother and sister. Well, half-siblings, as they had the same father, Victor.

That picture of Chandler Massey (Will), Deidre Hall (Marlen) & Drake Hogestyn (John) could have been taken months ago. Days cast & crew, even visitors, are on a very strict lockdown on taking or publishing pics. Somewhere here is the posted sign from the NBC bldg. They really have gotten tough, as too many "secrets or surprises" have been found out because of people in the background, or monitors, or someone in the mirror in the makeup room. So that pic could easily have been taken long ago, but not published until Will actually appeared in story. Then it was safe to do so.

Bet they have to get permission now as well. :)

Not really sure what the point in bringing him back is if Chandler Massey (Will) isn't going to be around for at least six months. If not back for a decent stay then keep him dead and bring him back when they want him to stay. Not a fan of these short term arc stories.

I'm kind of glad Will isn't really staying. In my opinion he has been dealt with and is about to be explained come a few months. Yay, everyone happy, Will alive.

Ship him off out of Salem and let's bring back Theresa Donovan who already has a large plot storyline we are still waiting on. I'm hoping Eve's return has to do with Theresa.

I agree. I hope he doesn't pull a Robin-Scorpio (a character on General Hospital who came back from the dead to ruin her husband's wedding, and then left after a contract cycle...under headwriter Ron Carlivati). Then again, I'm so sick of Sonny that I wouldn't mind if they rode off into the sunset. However, all things being equal, I would want Will in Salem permanently. If Victor and Lucas can be recurring, so can Will.

DKMjnXWVYAA1f4d.jpg

never heard of it......but that video was done in Chicago.....I know right where Michigan & Wacker Dr is. LOL

But I will say that all reminds me of being in a club and no one knew what it was or how to do the Twist. I did. LOL, After a bowling banquet, sitting, dancing with all the team members & their spouses. So the band begins playing The Twist, no one in the whole place got up to dance........heck, I did with the hubby, and soon had the whole place up on the dance floor. Big Circles of twisters, hahahaha. I got a free drink from the establishment. Toooo funny.

But that clip.......wow, they got a lot of people, all over in different areas, and different people. Had to be a really fun photo shoot.

Why is Justin up on the altar there?? Looks like JJ & Jen in the front row....must be lots of cops there, Hope someone tackles Ben and gets him made immobile.

Back