2019 Return?

MPM

Reaction score
I just saw this on the DOOL app. I'm going to type verbatim it because I can't get the post to load. Does this mean we haven't seen the last of Nicole?! Was this posted and I missed it?

(Burbank, CA) November 10th Breaking News

Days of our Lives is excited to announce the return of fan favorite, Paul Telfer (Xander). Making guest appearances in 2018, Paul will reprise his role as Salem's resident bad boy. Paul will be sharing the screen with Eric Martsolf (Brady), Linsey Godfrey (Sarah), John Aniston (Victor), Freddie Smith (Sonny), and Arianne Zucker (Nicole) in provocative and exciting scenes in 2019.

Stay tuned to see the scorned heartthrob make his explosive return to canvas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Paul will reprise his role as Salem's resident bad boy. Paul will be sharing the screen with Eric Martsolf (Brady), Linsey Godfrey (?), John Aniston (Victor), Freddie Smith (Sonny), and Arianne Zucker (Nicole)

Linsey Godfrey is Sarah Horton.

Nicole is probably going to show up when Eric moves on with Sarah and the two have bonded with Holly.

Confused!!! :huh:This so bizarre. Why is this happening....In Salem they die before your eyes and then, they live, they live!!! :fan: Writers, make up your mind already....Disbelief in the juvenile writing on this show...Remember writers, we are a very smart fan base....Time to write with substance and reality...Good grief!!!!! :eek:

Oh, I am sure (and always WAS sure) that Xander & Nicole escaped. Mentioned several times back then that there was no mention of even finding a trace. I hate to sound macabre, but there would have been SOMEHThing........especially since they found Nicole's necklace, intact, all shiny, not even burned. DiMera's are infamous for their tunnels, secret escape routes, etc.

I saw the preview for 2019 and I am shocked. Looks like Gabi get's her butt handed to her royally by Julie and Abby. Chloe and Sarah Horton are now enemies, seemingly Sarah dumps Rex for his brother Eric and Chloe ends up back with Brady. Custody battle. If Nicole and Xander are returning to me is so clear Xander last minute saved Nicole before the explosion and continued to keep her as a wife.

I'm just happy Nicole is back. But I do hope the writers bring her back, but not as the town's pushing bag. Enough!

And amazingly enough, I can take Xander. As a villain or as a reformed man. Amnesia following explosion, he takes care of Nicole, brings her back to health, no expectations. Heck, why not? At least, he didn't rape her!

I'm not saying I want to see Xander with Nicole, no. Too much history there. Enough with victims being pared with their attackers.

I can see in the case of the explosion that the characters didn't die since bodies were not found. I can even understand Leo because we know he didn't die. Days is the only soap I watch and they overdue the back from the dead theme. My daughter works in the funeral business and has yet to have someone return from the grave. I guess having family in the funeral business makes it a bit hard to swallow. I know we have to suspend reality at times and just sit back and enjoy the ride!

Back