2019 Return?

I saw the preview for 2019 and I am shocked. Looks like Gabi get's her butt handed to her royally by Julie and Abby. Chloe and Sarah Horton are now enemies, seemingly Sarah dumps Rex for his brother Eric and Chloe ends up back with Brady. Custody battle. If Nicole and Xander are returning to me is so clear Xander last minute saved Nicole before the explosion and continued to keep her as a wife.

Where is this preview so I can watch too?!

I think Xander probably rescued Nicole and they will return together at some point. No ideas on where they have been or why.
Sure he did. He probably popped up out of some convenient secret passage/tunnel (after all, DiMera facilities have these), rescued Nicole, and then spirited her away to some secret location in Greece, which is guarded by the same demon goats that terrorized Lani. In any case, it's good to see that both Nicole and the X-man will be back. Nicole dying in a burning, exploding warehouse was awful, and Xander is too good a villain to kill off.

Last edited:
Wonder who is under the blue blanket, the one who pushed the plate off the table. Nicole?

Love, The X-Man thing.. So smart, DrBakerFan. I would love Xander to play good/bad/sensitive. He certainly can do that....EJ was like that. Nicole, interesting must have been some more money in the Days Till....Should be fun....ShaSha

I hope she will be back for good. Not just 6 or 7 episodes.

I'm not a big Nicole fan but I wasn't a fan of how this last return was handled either. I guess the point was to create the custody story for Holly. But I do hope Holly turns out to be Eric's and also hope that Nicole is pregnant. So, I think it makes sense for her to be on long term. I'd rather have her than Eve.

I think Eric punches Brady out using hardball tactics with Chloe like mentioning how it was Eric who was drunk driving and killed Holly's own father. That's where Eric doesn't have much a chance.

In an interview during the airing of the explosion, etc. Ari Zucker (Nicole) said she enjoyed returning, how it worked with her schedule with her daughter/school and how she was OPEN to RETURNING again.

I love Nicole, but can't stand Xander. OT I don't want Ben and Ciara together either. They ruined Tripp, so find her a good guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
And it is rumoured, at this point RUMOURED that Stephen Nichols (Steve/Patch Johnson) is back filming. IF this is true and I believe it is, with all of the backlash that was thrown at Days over him being let go, would anyone be surprised if was already back filming?? When he was let go I commented that he'll be back as he is one of the most popular characters, the legacy he has as part of a super couple and because that's just what actors who have been on Days of our Lives do, regardless of storyline or treatment.

Again, it is just a rumour with a little of my own opinion mixed in.

https://soapdirt.com/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-stephen-nichols-back-to-dool/

Back