3-16-2016 - Donuts and Happy Birthday

Good evening everyone. Tomorrow morning at way too early time for this night owl, I will board a bus with my bonsai club and we will head off to California for education, shopping and all around trouble making. I'm not taking a computer as space is limited for personal belongings. I'll get a picture of the storage under the bus just before we head for home.

Try to behave.

Happy birthday to those I will miss until Monday when I log back on.

Noel, I'm putting you in charge of our weather. NO RAIN Sunday night. Unloading a bus in the dark is difficult enough. Add water from the sky and it's even uglier. :wink:

Kat, I'm so glad your friends had good thoughts and plans for you. How very kind of the girl to help you with the mowing!

YPG, I was going to say you should have just stayed in bed today, but if you had something in your eye at 4:00, I don't think you would have been able to sleep that way. Sorry for your day of mishaps.

Noel, it's great to hear you are starting to see some light--however small--at the end of the tunnel.

Manda, I'm glad you and Gena have had some diversion.

Reporting in: A few startling, un-anticipated thunderclaps at 3:15am. A first-time-ever ankle (?!) Charlie horse woke me in the middle of the night; lasted a half-hour, or so.

Fried 2 eggs for breakfast; dropped them on the floor during the pan-to-plate transfer. They landed sunny-side up; I did not employ the 15 second rule! :(

Today was lunch buffet Wednesday, and that turned out fine! :drunk:

Pretty windy today. It was blowing the empty trash cans around, but the car cover was spared, for a change. :)

Mine were all small problems. God bless those having more serious ones!

Happy birthday, Kat. I hope you had a great day.

I hope everybody had a great day today. It was nice and sunny here after a week of rain.

I had to go mail my excuse for jury summons in today. There is nobody else available to stay with my mother as she is disabled and needs help I have to send in an excuse with a note from her doctor that she requires care. This is the second time in six months that they have tried to call me in. Last September it was the district court. This recent one came from the federal court.

Back