3-7-2018 - Donuts & Warm Breezes

Kat - Gena has been on trips with my mom before, both with me, and without me going along. She's also has sleepover at her house. So I don't understand why she's so afraid to go. Have fun in your flower beds.

Shan - your trip with Ember sounds delightful. My mom loves to spoil Gena. So far she's the only grandchild on my side of the family.

Good evening. The Disney trip sounds like so much fun for a little girl! And for grandma!

Kat, I bet the people who sell mulch like to see you coming!

I had a long day but a pretty good one. I went to the Wal-Mart town (40 miles) and got a haircut, went through the car wash, and did some shopping at Walmart. First time I'd been to that town in over a month, when I got my last haircut. First time to Wal-Mart since December! Today I only got things I'm not able to get in the small grocery store I've been going to near the nursing home. I doubled up on those things today, since I don't get to go very often anymore.

Funny thing, about 10 miles from home I have to make a right turn off the main highway to go to the Wal-Mart town. If I keep going straight, it takes me to the nursing home town. You guessed it, I zipped right past the turnoff because I am so conditioned to going to the nursing home day after day. Fortunately, I only went about a mile before I realized what I'd done. Last time I went to this town I did the same thing, only I went about two miles before turning around. Today, over a 15 mile strip, I saw three dead hogs beside the road.

Hoping everyone's weather settles down soon. Have a good evening.

Heya Everybody! :) I hope that everyone is having a fabulous day. Today has been an okay day. I went to work, came home and relaxed before dinner. I had a pretty easy dinner tonight as I had a bacon/mayo/tomato sandwich. I love these sandwiches. After dinner, I did some things that needed to get done and right now I am relaxing for the evening. Only two more working days to the weekend, not that I am counting or anything.

The weather this afternoon was really lousy. It seems we have lost the season of Spring and we are into some crummy weather. This afternoon we had a mix bag of rain/snow. The temperatures have not been that warm either. Right now it's cloudy and 34*F.

Wishing all of you a wonderful Wednesday evening. Sending each one of you so much happiness for now and for always.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back