4/8/24 - Donuts and Eclipse

We were supposed to get a 93% coverage around 3:09 est. Thick clouds where I live prevented seeing anything (except thick clouds). But it did get darker. Now, an hour later, the sun is trying to shine. Oh well.
Happy Monday!

Clouds cleared enough to see all the way to max coverage. I ended up getting called into work. I shared my glasses with my neighbor and her sons. After full coverage I left the glasses with them and went into my trailer to rest before going to work

pictures from the eclipse

I posted pictures to an album. The drive home was a nightmare. Texas highways are a challenge. While we expected traffic the road work was the killer..... the day started cold. cloudy and windy, but in time the clouds sort of cleared, we did have some parts that were cloud covered, and taking pictures with the phone was challenging....

robin, thanks for sharing. I hope you and HB can rest today.

Wow, Robin, you got some great pics. I was watching on TV, from NASA, I guess. It went to about a 3rd, and I lost it, disappeared for me. I thought perhaps I accidentally changed the channel, nope. I think my server lost the feed.

Back