5-26-16 - Donuts and Birthday cake

I'm late getting in here, and wow, so much going on with some of you!

Sweetie, I hope you are having a very memorable birthday, to your liking!

Manda, I am in awe of anyone who can do insurance. I can't even read the forms. Congratulations! Get well wishes to Gena.

Wayne, to have your account hacked even one time is just dreadful, but FOUR times in 12 months? Horrors! I'm so glad your credit union is taking care of it!

YPG, good for your daughter, to react with self-control. I think you have trained her well. But what a terrible thing to have happen to her, and to you. I think that crazy motorcycle guy needs to be locked up!

Good evening.....and I truly hope Sweetie is having a wonderful birthday.

My goodness, all these adventures that happen on HER birthday!

Congrats, Manda........never a doubt from me! Good going.

YPG.......YOU are one brave soul, and am so glad you called 911. Mama bear mode worked very well in the end.

Wayne........is this now your FOURTH card in 12 months? I mean, you said you had been hacked 4 times. I don't even own a debit card. Once upon a time your signature was required, and they always made sure it matched. Now with just swiping cards, and putting numbers in on line........that is no longer the case. Am happy you were able to get it straightened out, and are to get your money back.

Was thundering like mad this a.m. but, the sun came out, and it was a very warm, & humid day, but sunshine, big fluffy clouds, blue skies. In the supermarket parking lot, this young gal is going to her car, singing......blue skies, smiling at me...nothing but blue skies, do I see! It was fun to hear her, she had a good voice, but it did surprise me she knew that old song.

Heya Everybody! :) I hope that everyone is having a fabulous day. Today has been a pretty good day although I got a bit of a headache right now so it is dampening spirits just a little bit. I want to also thank you so much for all the birthday wishes! :) It surely put a smile on my face when I logged into the message board and saw all the fabulous birthday messages! Thank you so very much to each and everyone of you!

Today I went to work, came home and had dinner. I decided to go with something easy for dinner but delicious, bacon and tomato sandwich with mayo. So yummy. After dinner I did some errands around the house and right now I am relaxing for the evening. I am so happy that tomorrow is Friday.

I think the weather gods were listening to me as today it rained a little but I did not mind as the weather has been really warm. Tomorrow it is forecasted to be extremely hot here. Now, I don't have to move to Arizona.

I hope that all of you have a terrific Thursday evening!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that headache lets up soon, Sweetie. Bacon/tomato/mayo sandwich is better than a birthday feast! Can't beat it.

Poirot, when you said a young gal was singing Blue Skies, I thought you were talking about yourself, until I read the rest. I thought the blue skies would make you happy enough to sing.

A round of pretty nasty weather just passed us, to the north and to the south. The edge of the south part barely brushed over us, spitting out hail, something between marbles and ping pong balls in size. I'm afraid those who are a bit south and east of us may have gotten it worse. Now a bigger cluster, with the dreaded red tornado boxes, is moving toward Dallas-Fort Worth.

Back