50th Anniversary Book Tour

robin, you have to share your pictures :)

A picture of the cast and folks last night on the webpage. Lots of professional photos were taken. Not sure where they will end up.

http://www.changinghands.com/changinghandstempe

And now my pictures. Well, the ones that don't include all of the heads of the people in front of me.

Brady and Anne.jpg Eric, JJ Gabi Abe.jpg Gabi, Abe.jpg Julie, Eric, JJ.jpg Nicole, Doug, Julie.jpg

They will be in NJ tonight! I wish it wasn't so busy around here. Northvale isn't that close to me though. So exciting, plus the World Series is on, gotta be home for that!

Thanks for posting the pictures, Robin

A couple of things overheard. Besides my teasing of Meredith Lynn Scott (Anne) about wrap dresses, Gabi is SO HAPPY to be out of jail.

Nicole likes her hair at this length but did think the shorter hair was fun.

JJ was asked if he and Gabi were getting together and he said "you will have to stay tuned to find out".

Just about every one of them thanked me for watching the show. While waiting in line, the person in front of me was looking through the book. IT IS AWESOME! And they came to pictures of Austin and Greta and no one around knew who they were. So I explained, well, as best as I could, given they had pretty terrible stories. I haven't checked to see if the Garden of Eden is included, but the fateful pinata picture (when Cassie was killed) is there.

Oh, wow, thank you so much, Robin. How cool you overheard what you did, and I absolutely LOVE that you got to talk to Meredith Lynn Scott (Anne).
I clicked once on each picture and they showed up larger then. Being we are currently seeing on screen the way the actors wore hair 5 months ago, I think Julie's hair now is shorter, that is about all, while Nicole is obviously letting hers grow. I really thought her shorter cut was fabulous...(The gal, Penny, on Big Bang Theory, had the same kind of cut, and is letting hers grow, too. )

Went to NYC to see the cast today. At first I was turned away because they said the line was full. But I waited and waited and waited and had some cheesecake and to my surprise they said a few more people could get in line. I was able to take a few photos but you were not allowed any photos with them. And it was very rushed... but at least I made it. If I knew how to get the photos on here I would post them.

I am not sure I did this right...

Attachments

• Days of our Lives - NYC 3.jpg
    Days of our Lives - NYC 3.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Days of our Lives - NYC.jpg
    Days of our Lives - NYC.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Days of our lives.jpg
    Days of our lives.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Days of our lives  - Steve.jpg
    Days of our lives - Steve.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Days of our Lives - NYC 4.jpg
    Days of our Lives - NYC 4.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 18
  • Days of our Lives - NYC 2.jpg
    Days of our Lives - NYC 2.jpg
    460 KB · Views: 17
  • Days of our Lives - NYC 1.jpg
    Days of our Lives - NYC 1.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 16
Went to NYC to see the cast today. At first I was turned away because they said the line was full. But I waited and waited and waited and had some cheesecake and to my surprise they said a few more people could get in line. I was able to take a few photos but you were not allowed any photos with them. And it was very rushed... but at least I made it. If I knew how to get the photos on here I would post them.
I was on that line today, foolishly arriving only a half-hour early and getting on a line that went a good way down 46th St, from Barnes & Noble on Fifth Avenue. As we finally reached the front door, after almost a two-hour wait, a woman came out with her book and said: "They're so freakin' nice." And when we finally got to the the signing area, so they were. Kate Mansi (Abigail) was so friendly and cheerful that it almost made me feel guilty that on this board, I've repeatedly referred to her character as "Ms. Perfect" and "E.J.'s showermate." Another highlight was when Billy Flynn (Chad) was asked about when he'd come out of his coma, he said: "I'm comin'."

There are some oops in the book.

Some of Steve and Kayla's pictures got reversed. Steve's eye patch on wrong side.
Here is back cover.

61TkIKzFbgL.jpg

I don't like the picture of Stefano on the cover. They should have
use his portrait

61vgwVV2TRL.jpg

Last edited:
That picture of Stefano made me giggle. I was looking at the details for the Pigeon Forge event, it says due to time constraints you can't go around the table for pictures but you CAN take "selfies" across the table with the cast if you'd like. I guess if you lean in and they lean over it could be an okay shot?

Yes that's correct. It's more likely a bookstore policy to keep the line moving quickly.

I also read that there is a timeline in the book and it lists Justin and Adrienne's only son as Sonny. Whoops.

I do plan to buy a copy.

Back