8-13-19 - Donuts and More Rain

Manda, I'm not very knowledgeable about the law at all but my son, son-in-law, and daughter-in-law are all attorneys. I remember years ago my son-in-law used to do a lot of depositions, which I think just meant taking written statements under oath, for evidence (or for legal purposes). I'm glad you have this day in court behind you and it seemed to go as well as possible. Glad you are feeling better too.

I have had to do deposition and I think they recorded it, lawyer asked questions, I answered, I guess then it gets typed up.
Mandy, judges can get testy if someone just doesn't appear when they are supposed to.
Well, I have to return to dentist office tomorrow.....did not expect that...Bridge had to be relined....ugh.

Afternoon all!

Manda...glad things are progressing and hope that everything gets settled soon and in the best way possible for you and especially for Gena.

Not much going on with me. Will be able to take off a few days a week for the next few weeks to be with my daughter and granddaughter. Our plan is to hang out at my house some and to go visit some. There are two older couples that we are very close to...my dad's ex business partner and his wife are like my second parents and my old boss and his wife...partners wife and my ex boss are both in bad health, so we want to make a trip to see them both....just in case.

Piper 6.jpg

Jammers that is on cute little boo.......

today was for me a Monday on Steroids.... the float person who filled in for me used my headset that's okay but didn't put it back on the recharger so it died mid conversation today..... apparently when it died it hung up on the person..... our director came by and wanted to know why we weren't using the foreign language service.... well.... we need a code one person said.... I said what foreign language service?? nice to be told about these things..... now we have to figure out how to use it.... at my station I have a microphone that works on my side but the speaker on the other does not transmit back to me... the plan is to call the service move the microphone to my phone put my phone on speaker..... then we can all talk together..... I'm in a room with 2 other people and we are often all on the phone at the same time.... this should be a cacophony of sounds......

Off to check out Xander's shirtless appearance today......

Back