9/20/20 - notice

Sending good healing wishes for your husband, and less stress for you, Poirot.

I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you for doing the recaps. I really look forward to them, and I know its not always easy to do, so Thank you. And Poirot I hope your husband is doing better.

Thank you so much. Hubby was transferred back here into a rehab facility, still in pain, cannot walk, is in quarantine for 2 weeks, and will begin some kind of therapy.

A heads up for next week............Days will be pre-empted on Thursday & Friday, Oct. 8 & 9. So no show those days.

Have not been seeing the show, or perhaps a few scenes. Hectic........thank you all again. Life is upside down and truly a problem for me....and the cold weather moving in now doesn't help. LOL

Can anyone do tomorrow's episode? I know Robin can not.

I will if all else fails - but I'd love for someone to step forward.

If there's no summary up when I'm done with work (done at 4:30 and working from home), I will finish up a summary (I'll watch what I can on lunch) and post around 5:15. All times Central.

I appreciate that, OC. I had a late meeting (and thus just started lunch) and was checking the site about 10 minutes ago when the power went out. It's back now, but I will likely have a chunk missing from the episode (the show airs 12:30-1:30 here, central time).

Thank you OC and robin for helping out.

Back