9-20-2016 - Donuts and fog?

Heya Everybody! :) I hope that everyone is having a fantastic day. Today was an okay day. I went to work, came home, did my usual chores around the house and then had dinner. For dinner I had some rice, chicken, broccoli and beets and then for dessert I had a double chocolate chip muffin and a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. After dinner I did more chores that needed to get done and now I am relaxing for the evening. I am a little tired right now from the busyness of the day but every morning when I need to get up I am still so tired. I think it's because it's now darker when I get up in the morning. I already miss the days when it wasn't so dark. :cry:

The weather was absolutely beautiful today. Right now it is clear and 74 F, a nice evening here.

I hope that all of you have a terrific Tuesday evening! Many blessings to each and everyone of you.

Guess I am really lucky....In my Dr. office waiting room is a sign....."if you have waited more than 15 min. please notifyy the registration desk. Usually am called in after 5-10 min. Sometimes I may wait 10 min in exam room.but that is rare. I think maybe because they have so many elderly, they have a good schedule. and the doc is never in a hurry, will talk about whatever for as long as you want (medical stuff, of course) Wasn't always like this, though. lol

Good evening all,

OC, have you tried taking melatonin? Poirot, maybe it'll help you too, since sometimes you say you have trouble staying asleep.

Noel, hope you feel better soon. Make sure to drink a lot of water, especially in that heat.

Was so humid today, even though the high was only in the low 80sF. A lot of high clouds, that's why. I only had one class. I think I'm dropping my Bio & lab class, and doing another science online for the same credits. I bombed the first test, and the teacher said they'll only get harder from here (she mentioned early in the course that this class is very much geared towards science majors).

That'll free up my schedule too---no more late evenings, and a bigger break Monday afternoons to do my homework. I also talked to my boss at work (I haven't been scheduled to work since before I left for Israel in July). They fired a few people in front end (cashier), and want me to work there. Fine by me, since I prefer interacting with customers, and won't have to deal with the rude girl that works in the back with me. I'm ready for a change.

Have a nice day, everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back