Abigail named in Will's article

Who do you think put Abigail's name in the article?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn't show Sami tell Zoe that Abby was the mistress. While it's very likely that she did, it's just as likely that Zoe overheard one of the many gossip artists of Salem yapping about it. If it is Sami, then I can't wait to see her gloat about it.

I am positive Sami told Zoe......she had "comments" to make to Zoe about the article, and with the way Sami rants about Abby every chance she gets, to whomever, she did not hesitate one second to put a name onto the anonymous lover.

Exactly, Oldsoapie. I'm hoping they don't go the obvious route. Why not show Sami telling her then show Sami telling Kate that she made sure Abigail's name was mentioned? I believe there's a reason for not showing that since it would be just like Sami to ensure Abigail's name was mentioned.

I can't believe this is actually being debated lol. We all know what levels Sami will stoop to, especially when pushed. The article was given to Sami for the specific purpose of fact-checking it so to speak since the article was primarily about her family/business. Will included every detail of what was happening between she, EJ, Kate, and Dimera Enterprises but shielded one important person who was central to everything that happened - Abby. Sami just made sure everyone got their fair share of attention by including Abby. :rotfl:

Well let me rephrase. I can't believe anyone other than Sami is thought to have done this. How would Zoe know who the unnamed source or mistress is. That isn't public knowledge, despite how many people know about it. No one else has anything to gain by giving the name to Zoe. Kate didn't know about the article. If Victor knows about Abby and EJ, I doubt he'd out Abby because of his fondness for Jennifer. Sami has "GUILTY" written in perfect block letters across her forehead.

Another thing, if Will knew Zoe was going to have Sami fact check the article, I'm sure he would have tried to dissuade her because he probably knew she would have tried to drag Abby down with that sinking ship that is her life and reputation.

Days quite frequently does NOT show us a conversation, an agreement to meet, the arrival of someone, or the departure. Perhaps it may have been in the script, but is edited out.
For instance, on 8/18, Sami & Kate are jabbering away in their casual lounging outfits in the study, and next Will opens the door to a fully dressed, made up, bejeweled Kate.

True, Poirot.

But with knowledge of upcoming events & with the storyline of the affair, takeover & article there is an equal chance that it was purposely not included, which is where the idea of the poll came in to play.

About the poll, I made sure to say "print" since Sami took measures against Kayla to ensure Abigail lost her job. I feel Sami most likely said Abigail's name but wondered if she took measures to ensure Abigail's name was printed, or if Zoe put the name in on her own without insistence from Sami.

Either way, thanks for the votes & input everyone. Keep em coming :)

Seems to me, the question of the poll asks who put Abby's name in the article. And clearly, Zoe did so, on the phone, telling whoever to edit the article and in all instances where it says "the anonymous woman" to change that to Abigail Deveraux.

As to how Zoe learned the name ......definitely Sami, in her "comments". Absolutely.
And I do agree, cover story ...ha. Yep, nothing more than looking for juicy gossip and they got it.

But really folks, what does it matter?
Will wrote the story...true
Abby was the " anonymous woman"...true
Sami and Kate are angry...true
Sonny is upset...true
I guess I answered I don't care because it's just another excuse for another silly argument. Will is acting like a spoiled brat, Sami is acting like Sami, and so the story goes.
Will needs to grow up and if Abby gets upset she just needs to put on her big girl panties and take the heat......after all she willingly jumped into the fire.

....Will is acting like a spoiled brat, Sami is acting like Sami...

I'd say Will is acting like Sami. Not saying Sami has done something exactly like Will is doing with the article, but in respect to how someone has pleaded with him to reconsider his actions, warned him that it could backfire, but he decides what he's doing is the only way and that he's justified. How many times has Sami been in situations like those and decided her course of action, whether right or wrong, good or bad, was the only way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back