About Ron.......

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I know so many of you have been praying for my son-in-law Ron, who has been battling cancer for the past year, and I truly thank you all from the bottom of my heart, as does my daughter. We just got word that Ron left this earth to be with our heavenly Father early this morning.
I know your prayers truly helped him, and gave strength to my daughter and our family. God Bless you all.

Barb

Barb I’m so sorry to hear about your son-in-law passing. My condolences to you and your family!

Sorry to hear of your family's loss. Take strength in each other and lean on each other.

My condoleances to you, and your entire family. Do take care of yourself and each other.

oh goodness, I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family, especially your daughter.

Oh Barb....praying for you and your family....and sharing tears with you. Big hugs!

Barb, I am so sorry to hear about your son-in-law. My prayers are with you and your family. I just lost my mother to cancer in August and the grief is still so profound. I know the pain your family is feeling. Take good care of your daughter, she will need you very much. God Bless and take peace I knowing that Ron is no longer suffering in this life.

My prayers are with you and your family Barb. This is a very sad time to have someone leave, but he is in a much better place and God is taking very good care of him. I know that God will be watching over you and your family at this sad time.

When I read this my heart was breaking for you and your daughter May God be with all of your familly

I'm late getting in here and just now seeing this. It seems everything that can be said has been said already but I want to add my thoughts and prayers for all of your family at this very heart wrenching time.

thank you all so very much. What is so very hard for my family is how far away we all are from each other. None of us can just jump in the car, drive a bit and get to hug each other, talk, shed our tears with each other. We are in Texas, Georgia, Far northern Wisconsin, and southern Wisconsin, Calif., Illinois. Kansas, Missouri. The phone has been busy today.
Someone said to me another star shines brightly in the sky for us...and that is sooo very true.

Thank you all for the extra prayers now for the family. My daughter, especially, will be needing them the most, I think. She has been so strong throughout the past year, has had to drive Ron to hospitals and doctors that were hours away from their home. They even had to go to Houston once. She really took such good care of him, and they were as much in love after all these years as the day they married, if not more. He was in hospice care for the past week or 10 days, in terrible pain, but was at home, with her arms around him when the breathed his last.
Bless you all, truly. Your caring has meant so much to me.

Back