Actor returning!

I am absolutely over-the-moon happy and celebrating in my PJs!!!!!!

a2785650f5038fd6fee53a3c3db43e88.jpg

You mean Jack gets a dose of Dr. Rolf's resurrection serum???? This would be the only way Jack would come to life, really! The Emmy should go to Dr. Rolf's resurrection serum and don't forget, the Nobel Prize. Really, guys? If this is so in the scenario for Jack, I love a good fantasy show. Oy! :fan::eek: Remember, there was nothing left of Jack in the explosion and if there was, it would be bones. You can't inject what is not there.

Last edited:
Remember, there was nothing left of Jack in the explosion and if there was, it would be bones. You can't inject what is not there.
Jack wasn't killed in an explosion. He was supposedly mangled to death when the elevator let go and crashed (seconds after he saved Abby's life). But the family never saw/identified his body. Roman made a comment about them not seeing him because he was so badly maimed.

Ken Corday said in an interview (while not seen or mentioned on the show), that Jack had been impaled when the elevator crashed.

http://mashfordpage.com/ARTICLES/SODNov2015.html

I don't get why you act like resurrecting a dead character is so "out there". Soaps have been doing it for decades now, no matter what manner of death the characters suffered. All it takes is a few strokes of the pen, and badda-bing, the character is alive again. About the only ones who won't be resurrected are long-running characters whose portrayers died in real life.

I don't even know what to do with myself!!!! I'm sooooooooo excited!!!! Finally. But, I need a Johnson family reunion before Steve (potentially) goes.

I don't even need coffee to start my day anymore. Reading "Jack is back" is enough to get me through.

That being said, I do not want him falling in a cake upon his return nor battling with a Eric like Dan over Jen. Nope! I'd love to see JJ talk to him about the rape of Kayla. He was so affected by that after finding out about it after Jack died. Jen is back at the Spectator and they can get themselves immersed in a deep uncover story. Fingers crossed they don't destroy his return.

Just to be clear, (and repeating myself and JS), when Jack died, his body was not identified by any family member, nor even a close friend. There are any number of ways he could have survived, including climbing out........He could have been roaming homeless and soapland's favorite thing....amnesia stricken. He could have been in some hospital in a coma for years! And then, he could just have my Favorite....."it didn't take". LOL. Gosh, I loved that line, and the way all the Salemites just accepted it. Ha.

P.S. Corday has shown over and over that he doesn't really know what is happening on his show. Unfortunately, he gives the impression he doesn't watch it, let alone be there during the week. :)

I remember a story in SOD about a return from the dead on some soap, of a woman, who had been dead, buried, had a big funeral with open casket.......and suddenly, after several years, she was alive. Don't watch other soaps, but the pics, etc. were in the mag which I subscribed to at the time. And there were nearly a dozen soaps on the air. .......oh, well.

If he was injected with Rolf's serum, that would explain his absence since we know from Will it causes amnesia.

So excited, Jack was one of the reasons I started watching Days.

Well, there WAS some speculation talk at the time, that Cameron was working for Stefano......it was never said on the show, but Cameron (the intern/doctor) was acting suspicious which led to the speculation.

I recall that. It'd be nice to bring back Cameron for this if this is where the story goes to explain what happened.

As for Jack, well, we all have our favourites and it's nice to see some of the people on here excited about Jack coming back. YES, @Noel, I'm pointing my finger at you!! LOL!

Totally, agree on that, Kat. While I admit Jack has never been one of my favourites, I recognize the legacy he has with Days and would be great to have him in scenes with both Steve and Adrienne. Throw in some flashbacks of the three of them over the years too.

Well, there WAS some speculation talk at the time, that Cameron was working for Stefano......it was never said on the show, but Cameron (the intern/doctor) was acting suspicious which led to the speculation.

This has always been my thinking as well. I always thought something was off with Cameron and when Jack "died", I never actually believed he was dead. The show made too much fuss about family not seeing the body. I suppose they could also say Roman was in on whatever happened since it was implied that he also saw the body.

That Soap Opera News site is not reliable. They are just repeating what reliable posters posted. The story was broken by a poster at Daytime Royalty who is in the know and then it was confirmed by Jason47. Unless the show makes an official statement on timing, anything you see is just people rewording these 2 sources.

I've always suspected Cameron was hiding the truth, not only about Jack, but about Daniel Rafael. I'd love to see Nicole have her little boy.

As much as I dislike the character of Jack, and the actor, I'm very happy for those of you who have wanted him back...again. Wishes do come true! :)

Back