SPOILER !! Actor to return

And I hope, hope, hope, she hates Sami and has been making her life a living hell, like Sami did with Marlena, and everyone around her for so many years. Oh, I would love that. Except I don't want Allie to be all bad like Sami. Just having some troubles, and hating her mother. But loving Lucas and learning to deal with her dreadful past with a crazy mother.
Let's start submitting scripts. LOL We are of a mind on this.
Heck, Sami & Lucas have a mid-20s or more son.
And Allie's older than Joey by birth order, so...

Meanwhile why only 3 episodes? What a waste!!!!

From that video Olivia Keegan(Claire) posted on Instagram a couple weeks ago, it looked like Will was in the hospital on the monitor. Sami was with him. I bet that's why Lucas is back.

I bet Leo does something to Will! He knows Sonny hates him and if he wants to really hurt him, hurting Will would be the best way for him to do it. It would have to be really bad for Sami to leave Mummy Guy for longer than a second.

Well Jason, since the writers can't seem to come up with anything original, we are probably going to suffer through many rehashes of old plots. Like you, I'm getting sick of it. We come up with better ideas than the writers do! Not that Leo was a good idea, it was just speculation.

Per Jason47, the show is about to tape August 2019 :eek: so the Will stuff may be July sweeps

Gosh I hope we're not still retreading the Will/Sonny/Leo water with Leo as the bad guy in May! (Which is when I'm guessing the leaked scenes will air.)

I agree. I also feel the same way about Eve. How many interlopers/villains does the show need at the same time??? Last I checked, Stefan is still in Salem in 2019 as well. Heaven knows who else pops up.

Hard to understand, since they take 1 week per month off, plus additional time at Tday, Christmas weeks, July 4th.

Back