SPOILER !! Actor to return

I actually thought Lucas mentioning Allie's drinking would be the basis for a return. So I'm betting he does return with her, and she will have some troubles, obstacles to surmount. And I hope, hope, hope, she hates Sami and has been making her life a living hell, like Sami did with Marlena, and everyone around her for so many years. Oh, I would love that. Except I don't want Allie to be all bad like Sami. Just having some troubles, and hating her mother. But loving Lucas and learning to deal with her dreadful past with a crazy mother.

I'll be curious to see if they keep Allie in the Claire/Ciara age range, if they are in fact bringing her back. She might be a good potential partner for Tripp or a hopefully returned Theo.

I hope it means the powers that be listened - again, like with Jack Deveraux - to the fans! We love Lucas an Bryan Dattilo and want him to have good storylines!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be curious to see if they keep Allie in the Claire/Ciara age range, if they are in fact bringing her back. She might be a good potential partner for Tripp or a hopefully returned Theo.
Allie SHOULD be way too young for anybody in the present cast.

Claire was born in 2005
Ciara was born in 2006
Allie and Johnny were born in 2007
Joey was born in 2008

Since Claire, Ciara and Joey were all SORAS'ed into teens, then young 20's, Allie would probably be in that age bracket, too (thanks to SORAS). Unless she's like Abby and Will, who remained young as Brady, Philip and Belle were all SORAS'ed around them.

Lucas mentioned Allie having a glass of wine with TDay dinner, and then imbibing more behind his back, as by evening she was trashed. Sounds like she is definitely teens. And why Lucas feels he has to be there with her, especially since Sami pays no attention to her kids at all.

I'm never a big fan of splitting up siblings unless it's absolutely necessary. But that's just my opinion.

Actually, Muzza, the actor's last post sounded very final........but at that time, Caroline Brady was still alive. Now they have filmed a memorial service for her, and many of her family were there...Sami, Carrie, Austin, Belle, Shawn, ...would be odd if Sami's children were not there, plus Kim's, Kayla's, etc.

Back