SPOILER !! Actor to return

Lucas mentioned Allie having a glass of wine with TDay dinner, and then imbibing more behind his back, as by evening she was trashed. Sounds like she is definitely teens. And why Lucas feels he has to be there with her, especially since Sami pays no attention to her kids at all.
I was picturing this 5 year old having a glass of wine with her father's blessing. Amazes me that someone with his history and assumed understanding of addiction would tolerate his minor daughter having a glass of wine. That just doesn't fit, at all. If he said that he caught her having a glass of wine and felt his had to go be with her I could buy it.

Many folks have "a glass of wine"....and T-day dinner seems a good time for a teen to be allowed, since adults are there, in fact, parents. Rather there, then with a bunch of fellow teens in the park, a car, a teen gathering, etc. I am sure Allie is not just 13 or 14, but probably 16-17 or so. SORAS'd kids are the norm in Salem. Heck, Sami & Lucas have a mid-20s or more son.

And having a glass of wine, doesn't mean anyone is going to be an addict. However.....the fact she had more unbeknownst to Lucas sent a red flag up for him, so yes, he knows only too well about addiction, and so.....he is going to be there with her, for her. As I said, Sami pays no attention to her kids, her attention is elsewhere. Shame on her! Wasn't bad enough she springs a man out of a mental hospital to recreate her son's attempted death by strangulation, now she drags her other children to live in Italy, ignoring them, while she sits by the side of some stranger in the hopes he might be a person she refuses to accept is dead.

I don't understand why Sami would not let Allie stay in the U.S. with Lucas since she is consumed with EJ. OH! That's right. Sami is still as self centered as always. Now I understand.

My grandparents were from Greece. They gave us a juice glass with a few ounces of wine and water at dinner since I was 5 or 6 years old. They said it helped with digestion! I loved it.
:wine:

It’s pretty sad how loyal he is to Days and they refuse or are too lazy to write for him. He can do so many things. He can playing the caring good guy or the bad boy schemer, but every time he’s made to be the “good guy” who’s really a condescending jerk that props “the bad guy” who everyone thinks is so cool and hunky but in reality is the actual jerk. If he’s not playing that role, then he is the slob and the ultimate drunk.

Compared to a lot of other Days actors, he is one that could hold his own in any pairing. When Lucas and Nicole were together, they were portrayed as all wrong for each other, but I still found them more entertaining and interesting than most “meant to be” couples of today and the past couple of years.

I read somewhere that his favorite moment or what he was most excited for was saving Sami from death row because that was his first big serious moment, but more recently he stated he enjoyed the more fun and light hearted material, which makes a lot of sense because they don’t give him good material. It’s just depressing, and they never tell Lucas’s story. He’s always apart of someone else’s storyline or made the third wheel.

I agree with what most have said, Lucas should be with Allie and should’ve been with him for a long time. They write that Sami doesn't want the twins to be apart or Allie doesn’t want to be apart from Johnny, but Sami was apart from Eric for almost half of a decade, and when he came back he was her opposite not her partner in crime, so I don’t get that excuse.

When Alison Sweeney (Sami) left the show, Allie should’ve been left behind for Lucas to have some chance at a family with her and Sheryl or some other love interest, especially after the show insisted on showing us for years that Lucas’s kids had a deeper bond with EJ, which was creepy and made no sense. I would’ve preferred that than him sulking around Salem and being a mini Kate. That just doesn’t suit him well.

I always knew that Sami having more than 2 kids was huge mistake, because eventually some writer would come along and not want to deal with 4 kids for her, so we would just have to act like most of them didn’t exist or that it wasn’t weird to only see one at a time, but keep piling on the pregnancy storylines for shock value lol. I could rant about this all this day, but oh well. I hope his three episodes are memorable with at least a little bit of humor :sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's no surprise that Allie is drinking. She has a mother who is more interested in tracking down her dead rapist because he is her soul mate than her children. Now Sami is sitting vigil with "mummy guy" because he might be her Smoochy Moochy and probably doesn't know where her children are or what they are doing.

There are so many DiMeras running around that it could any one of several men. We know that switching DNA results is a big business in Salem.

Not to me, nor to many others, don't care what Sami thinks. She is obsessive compulsive when it comes to her dead rapist lover. Hard to believe she ignores her children the way she does. Sami needs counseling, for sure.
We have all seen photos of our military, after umpteen surgeries, needed after being burned in fires, bombings, etc. Does Days think that this victim will emerge scarless? Does the audience? Or is this the excuse to intro a recast perhaps, down the line? He still cannot be scarless.
No, I just wish Days and the actress would let the EJ character rest in peace. Sick of her wild goose chases every time she decides to visit Salem.

I'm on the opposite end. I want EJ back if it's James Scott. If it's anyone else than no way Jose. Rather see EJ than Stefan.
I ignore reality when I'm watching Days. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe it is EJ, Poirot. Even if Smoochy Moochy mummy guy had DiMera DNA, it doesn't prove anything to me. EJ bled out in the snow, for Pete's sake! Toilet paper guy could be someone Rolf was programming to be EJ. Of course, it could also be a vehicle to bring another actor in to portray EJ. The severe burns and plastic surgery could explain a recast.

I agree that Sami should give up on her wild goose chase and concentrate on her children. She will need all that stolen DiMera money to pay for the kids' therapy.

As always, I get a charge out of how everyone hates on Sami nonstop. In regard to her mothering capabilities, is she a good mom? Nah, probably not in most ways and the whole looking for EJ fiasco has most of it play out off screen in Europe, so it's pretty much left to the imagination of the DOOL audience; an occasional trip to Salem (much to the viewers chagrin) plays it up and adds to her obsessive personality. My question is, is ANY female character on DOOL what you would consider a good mother?

Back