Actress coming

She can be Megan, Stefano's formally believed dead daughter with an older child of Bo's.
She can be Kate's evil twin sister.... even thought that would be hard to believe ....Kate having an evil twin....

She can play I don't really care...... honestly I don't really care......

Last edited by a moderator:
She can be Megan, Stefano's formally believed dead daughter with an older child of Bo's.
Thank goodness--I know Bo never slept with Megan!!!!!!
Bo and Megan never had a child. Megan lied to Bo that she had his child, then paid hooker Diane Parker for her son, Zach, and passed him off as their son. Bo eventually figured out the truth and reunited Diane and Zach. The Brady and Horton families took Diane and Zach under their wings for some time after that.

Megan and Bo were high school sweethearts, so they did have sex at some point, since Megan was able to convince Bo that Zach was their son.

This Zach (with an "h") is a completely different child than Zack (with a "k"), Bo and Hope's deceased son.

Great actress. Hopefully she plays a character that brings some sunshine into Salem/Days. We certainly can use someone like that.

Agree......And hope it is a new character.
While it is great that the show is remembering characters from the past, it is not working to change the personality of the character.....as has happened with Diana, Eve, Rex, Sarah. Nothing wrong with characters growing, maturing, but the change is glaring.
However, there have been huge personality changes in some who have remained on canvas......like Hope.

I hope not. The Vivian ship has sailed for me. I agree to make a new character. Maybe the matriarch of a yet to be introduced family that brings new blood, backgrounds, mystery and intrigue back to Salem as opposed to incestuous relationships or close enough to be, new interactions, a fresh start of sorts.

Bo and Megan never had a child.

And John couldn't have had a child in the Paul time frame yet it happened...... and Vivian couldn't have had a child in the Stefan time frame yet it happened... so really time lines are so dang fluid in Salem... JasondiSpeech could be correct and Robin will be the new recast of Alice Horton....

She is a powerful actress but I want Steve back before old/new characters arrive in Salem.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Steve and Lucas before some stunt casting......
and for purely lustful reasons Xander and his towel... however Lucas' recent photos show he could give towel a goo run too.....

As fun as it is to have characters return from the past, the show needs new characters. We need fresh faces for our vets to interact with to make for more interesting stories. Too many related or close enough to be related characters. It makes it rather dull. I really do wish they would have kept the Hernandez family intact instead of making them criminals, sending them to jail and killing them off.

I would be happy for Steve to return permanently. Otherwise, I'm ok with a Horton or Brady returning for brief story arcs. Villains like Viv and Kristen (especially the recast)... the ship has sailed. Need new ones! Like a Stella storyline. Not a typical villain and made for great storytelling.

Back