Actress coming

Bo and Megan never had a child.
And John couldn't have had a child in the Paul time frame yet it happened...... and Vivian couldn't have had a child in the Stefan time frame yet it happened... so really time lines are so dang fluid in Salem... JasondiSpeech could be correct and Robin will be the new recast of Alice Horton....
Ahhh, I misunderstood your comment. I thought you were referring to Zach Parker, who turned out not to be Bo's, not that you meant Megan and Bo actually did have a child that would be newly written into their history.

I have also seen SPECULATION that she may be coming as Eve's mother. Oh goodie, more Eve! First, Leo's long lost mother and now potentially another waste of a character gets a mother.

And, yes, I also remember Stella being killed, but since when has that stopped a reappearance?

You guys are not thinking progressive enough. She could be a formerly male character who disappeared and became a woman like Tommy Horton or someone who just disappeared. :rotfl: You laugh but we have seen everything else.:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bo and Megan never had a child. Megan lied to Bo that she had his child, then paid hooker Diane Parker for her son, Zach, and passed him off as their son. Bo eventually figured out the truth and reunited Diane and Zach. The Brady and Horton families took Diane and Zach under their wings for some time after that.

Megan and Bo were high school sweethearts, so they did have sex at some point, since Megan was able to convince Bo that Zach was their son.

This Zach (with an "h") is a completely different child than Zack (with a "k"), Bo and Hope's deceased son.
I am getting old!! I forgot all about that nonsense! Thanks for jogging my memory.

Gabrielle, Eve's mother, was my second guess before Stella. Though whoever mentioned Vivian Alamain recast, I can see that as likely since it's common knowledge Vivian is one of the few alive with Jack.

Is there some news about Louise Sorel that I have not heard. Yes, I do know she vowed never to come back at one time, but then she did. But since she was "shot" by Kate, has there been something , some interview or ?????

I just vaguely remember that Louise Sorel was furious that her stint as Vivian was only a 6-month contract, she was disappointed with the storyline. Last we saw Vivian she woke up in the warehouse in Nashville and shouted "It's you" whom I am assuming was Doctor Rolf whom Vivian saw. Which can lead some to assume the actress may not want to reassume the role.

Reactions: jgk
I'm thinking she's the new Vivian ... we saw the VA initials on the door in that warehouse....we know she survived and Louise Sorel may truly be done with DOOL.

Oh good more stunt casting

I think some overzealous fans started the Vivian rumor because the 2 actresses are best friends.

As fun as it is to have characters return from the past, the show needs new characters. We need fresh faces for our vets to interact with to make for more interesting stories. Too many related or close enough to be related characters. It makes it rather dull. I really do wish they would have kept the Hernandez family intact instead of making them criminals, sending them to jail and killing them off.

I would be happy for Steve to return permanently. Otherwise, I'm ok with a Horton or Brady returning for brief story arcs. Villains like Viv and Kristen (especially the recast)... the ship has sailed. Need new ones! Like a Stella storyline. Not a typical villain and made for great storytelling.

New characters only work long term if they are put into stories with long term characters we care about. Ron seems to write them into a bubble and/or saturate the show with them. We've seen it repeatedly. His only true new characters have been Stefan and Ted. Everyone else is a new character disguised as a recast.

I never thought I'd say this but I'm ok with Jordan's return to shake things up for Ben and Rafe. It's too bad they threw her under the bus to make Ben look good. I also think Melinda is the type of villain the show needs. She causes trouble for multiple characters at a time but isn't too over the top.

Haley is a new character, lousy story, but new character. Sheila is hardly used, I know is recurring, and so far, her interactions are really only with Abe. We won't see Robin Strasser til August/Sept., no use trying to figure out who she might be........hopefully a new character.

Back