SPOILER !! AFTER the Olympics previews

Oh, the drama! lolololol

Sorry, ReRon, didn't work. So......did Ben go out for groceries, get some wood, hear a noise? Why the blazes would a pregnant woman, who evidently is close to her due date, (unless this is gonna be a preemie) go to some remote cabin? Salem brain must be on vacation.

Guessing Ron figured, with last few babies born in hospital, time to do the "remote" cabin delivery.
Someone has to tell him that it is mid winter in the midwest. There is snow, ice, COLD. Maybe Corday needs a refresher course in geography, and common sense....so does NBC.

Sure, and Salem pregnancies can go from 6 mos. to 13 mos. and ages mean nothing. 15 or 16 yr. old Sami sold baby Belle (or gave her) away, and today Belle is apparently only a couple years younger than Sami.
& Brady, who was a baby in 1992, was 20 in 2000. Today is apparently around the same age as those who babysat him. Once upon a time kids went to high school, but now they just disappear to private boarding schools, and bingo, are adults. Am sure that will be Parker & Sydney, if they ever appear......full grown adults. Like Allie & Johnny. LOL

Yes, it's in a cabin.. a Salem tradition.
Why not a cabin? Yes, it could catch fire, but all sorts of weirdos turn up at security-free University Hospital and there's that ever-present danger of a classic Salem kidnapping.
I bet the Smith Island racoons are trained midwives. They have delivered more babies than most OBs.
They could very well be trained midwives, which puts them one-up on Kayla and Trippy, who don't appear to be OB-GYNs. Besides, Salem history shows that almost anyone can assist at a birth. If Nicole could help the unfortunate Mia give birth, why can't the famous raccoons bring Clyde Weston's grandchild into the world?
200_2D00_ssuesWildlifeLivingRaccoon.jpg

"Wouldn't you rather have me
assist at your child's birth than
novice Dr. Trippy?

I still expect Ciara's baby to be born during May sweeps, since Ron treats Ben and Ciara as his golden couple. My speculation only, but maybe the devil kidnaps Ciara (and Allie, too) and that's why they are in a cabin away from Ben. Remember, the devil wants this baby and is still interested in it.

I still expect Ciara's baby to be born during May sweeps, since Ron treats Ben and Ciara as his golden couple. My speculation only, but maybe the devil kidnaps Ciara (and Allie, too) and that's why they are in a cabin away from Ben. Remember, the devil wants this baby and is still interested in it.

Today, March 28, they mentioned the baby born in a couple of months. Will it be born middle of May or early
June because of the Olympic break?

The preview shows Allie at the birth. We find out from spoilers week April 4 that the devil has left Johnny
and Allie is missing. Is the devil in Allie?

Back