Another reason to hate Jenn Stinkweed Horton

The sleeve thing drives me crazy too. I can't even stand to wear sweaters down to my wrists when doing things around the house. But Abby gets this from Jennifer. I haven't seen her do it lately, but in years past, Jennifer has annoyed me to no end by wearing her sweater sleeves down over her hands just like Abigail is doing.

I'm one of those who will willingly wear longer sleeves that go past my wrists, but I usually only pull those that far forward when my hands are a little chilly and I'm indoors. Otherwise, I constantly push my sleeves back.

Want to see that person washing dishes, mixing meatloaf, eating an ice cream cone, or a taco, and the list goes on.

From what I can tell, it's fairly easy to slip the thumb out of the thumb hole and push the sleeves up. If I remember correctly, my daughter has a cosplay costume that has sleeves with thumb holes. But that's because the costume has gloves, and it keeps the sleeves tucked in the gloves.

:OT:I actually have several long sleeve shirt with thumb holes. I use them for swimming and any other outside activity. I'm a redhead and have very fair skin. So whenever I'm going to be out in the sun I have UV protective clothing. I wear them to baseball games, swimming, anytime I'm going to spend time outside.

The thumb holes do help keep the wrists and hands protected. I haven't yet found a sun screen that doesn't make me break out in a rash. The dermatologist told me about the shirts. They're great. Otherwise I can only use my pool after the sun goes down. That's a big boo. When eating or something needing my hands, I just push the sleeves up. But these are the best things since sliced bread as far as I'm concerned.:back:

Back