SPOILER !! Another return!

Am only guessing that she is in a very short arc......could be wrong, but Nicole is returning at some point in very short arc, so it IS being done.
I do agree the writing for her last round was not good at all, she came across very bland. But then she did not have much to do except check on Rafe in his coma for weeks, until he finally came out of it, then a few days of urging him on in his therapy. It just seemed like she was hired, and they did not know what to do with her. It was after she was there a while, before it was revealed she was Ben's sister.

Hopefully she will be in Ben's corner along with Ciara. I hate the way Hope and Rafe have been treating him and abusing their powers as police officers.
I do think Hope and Rafe are way over the top and not behaving professionally-although it is mostly Hope; but that said, if my daughter was keeping company with a multiple killer who had only gone through a few months of therapy, I would probably have hit him with a bigger frying pan.
Jordan's return means less to me than Jack returning. I wish so that they would find a way to bring back Jack, Daniel and/or Bo. They have so many return from the dead I don't see how bringing back one of the three would be a big deal to carry off.

Peter Reckell left because he wanted to, and only returned for a short stint in order to provide complete "closure" for his character. Doubt very much if Bo would ever be returning. Daniel was killed and his heart given to Brady, who miraculously doesn't have to take any anti rejection meds, and apparently was able to receive that heart with no scarring whatsoever. Has to be because it was Dr. Miracle performing Dan's heart, huh? :sarcasm:

I think it would be a hoot for Jordan to show up with a child of Rafe's. LOL. That said, I really hope she will be able to provide some kind of info, insight, something......into Ben's situation, and where the heck is Mayor Abe when his police commissioner is out of control.

It's a forlorn hope, but it might be a positive development if the return of Jordan nudged the hapless Rafe out of nasty, over-the-top Hope's orbit. Surely, her cat, Arthur, would be better company for Rafe than the currently awful police commissioner.
main-qimg-18c6e83743331998b1365f7d5e4c4124-c

Arthur: "Hey Rafe, try hanging out with me. It
will release all your Hope-related stress."

I was hoping for this character to return. Not so much for her brother, Ben. But because I think she and Rafe had good chemistry and I want Rafe to leave Hope.
Speaking of Rafe, has the actor decided to stop coloring his hair and go natural? Last couple of weeks his hair has gone through some changes and more and more gray hair has been showing up. I think it will look great (just as it did on Drake H. who plays John Black).

Hmmm, well, she certainly is not going to be at the wedding, nor, evidently, around to help the town accept Ben. Hmmm. 2019.........Sami should be gone by then. LOL

Back