SPOILER !! Another return!

It is pretty obvious he dyes his hair. I’ve noticed it even before he started to let the gray grow in naturally. When he dyed his hair it had an unnatural color to it, just like when John Black’s hair used to be dyed.
I noticed one day last week that Rafe's hair was a "severe" black (as in overdone with the color). Then this week it was lighter with some gray showing. Hope's hair color has changed over the past week or two as well. Maybe it's part of the "summer" redo, since both Chad and Eric are now clean shaven.

Blah, blah, blah........ooooooh, my hair, my hair, my beautiful luxurious hair. HEY, I find this talk very insensitive to those of us that don't have hair to dye!! :rotfl::sarcasm::rotfl::sarcasm: Facial hair, now that's a different story. This started to grey the day after I got married and in my early thirties but nothing a little Just for Men beard dye doesn't fix up and takes a few years off, ta boot!!

But back to topic, I hope her return is a good storyline and not just to help Ben. Hopefully more to these two will be revealed.

A couple of things. So glad Jordan returns. :clap: Like her or not she needs to be a part of this story. :love: The genius of this head writer is bringing back characters that were thrown away when new writers came in because we the viewers never forget. :whack:(though i don't need a Summer return) and he blew it by ignoring that Vivian had another son last time around. Well okay some things are better forgotten.:sarcasm: I'd like Jordan to kick Kates butt.:rotfl:
The other thing mentioned about Bens treatment. Days writers have a nasty habit of having characters berate villains like Kristen for example when they come to town giving them ammunition to become volital and evil. :huh: They rarely have the good characters slow down and listen to what the others are saying before threatening and accusing.:tsk:

Jordan was also best friends with Abby and left her in charge of her foundation. So it will be interesting to see that play out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am happy that Jordan is coming back. I've liked the actress since her All My Children days. Soap opera digest says she will be on air early 2019 in a surprising story. Maybe she will come back with Rafe's baby in tow and it won't be Sami. I like the idea of Jordan better than giving Sami yet another baby! I don't really recall if Jordan left town suddenly.
Maybe Jordan and Ben can leave town together. I really do not want him and Ciara to get paired.

I noticed on the cover of the magazine, that it says the words "Matt Ashford, back to days - FOR GOOD!"... Interesting use of words, in my opinion. First of all, "For Good" tells me he is on contract, and will be here for a while. Yay! but secondly, how can they say "for good"? did he sign his life away forever? haha...seems a bit presumptuous to me. Anywho...made me laugh, carry on. haha

Surprising choice of words.....but am thinking they meant it was not going to be a 3 episode return, or short arc. Agree am thinking he must be on contract....but again, no word from the show, nbc, or even Ashford.... yet.

More then likely Jennifer will end up being torn between Jack and Eric, and Eric I feel will be the one dumped not Jack. It would be interesting to see a rivalry between the two, Jack likely will throw sarcastic passes at Eric. Then I am absolutely awaiting Jack encounter with Eve Donovan, probably tear her down for taking that money she sued Jennifer over for the book. Eve and Jack were married briefly and Eve always wanted revenge on Jack for taking all of Nick Corelli's money from her.

I never liked Jordan, she better not break-up Rafe and Hope. I'm a huge Rafe and Hope fan.

It's only because Hope want to pay Sami back for sleeping with Rafe, but they were on a split and besides, Sami and Rafe were an item at one time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back