SPOILER !! Another return!

Rafe's hair is definitely fading why you see the grays more. His hair is naturally black dark brownish and lately the dye job has faded and looks reddish with grays showing. I noticed at least.

Jordan can just stay wherever she has been.....Jack is fine if not portrayed as an idiot. I just wish they would keep some vets.

I actually want to finally see a scene between Jack and Eve! Between suing Jennifer for the funds of Jack's book being married in the early 90's and having an affair with JJ, I am sure Jack will have tons to dish out at Eve. I think that's where Jack's comedic side may come in.

Speaking of Rafe, has the actor decided to stop coloring his hair and go natural? Last couple of weeks his hair has gone through some changes and more and more gray hair has been showing up. I think it will look great (just as it did on Drake H. who plays John Black).

If you look up any of Galen Gering(Rafe)'s social media posts from this week, his hair is still black. I think the show was dying his hair grey to look older with Hope and her cohorts.

I wasn't a Jordan fan or a Jordan/Rafe fan but she is the type of actress Ron seems to like to write for so I'm curious how she will be written now. I'm also open to her breaking up Rafe and Hope.

Or the grey is natural and they stopped coloring, Maybe that's a hint Rafe may not end up with Hope, perhaps Jordan and dye your hair black again to look younger.

How do you know Galen Gering(Rafe) dyes his hair black? I've never seen an article about that and he's had black hair up until the last month or so on the show. Even if he were going grey, the transition seems a bit too fast even by tv standards.

It is pretty obvious he dyes his hair. I’ve noticed it even before he started to let the gray grow in naturally. When he dyed his hair it had an unnatural color to it, just like when John Black’s hair used to be dyed.

I am happy that Jordan is coming back. I've liked the actress since her All My Children days. Soap opera digest says she will be on air early 2019 in a surprising story. Maybe she will come back with Rafe's baby in tow and it won't be Sami. I like the idea of Jordan better than giving Sami yet another baby! I don't really recall if Jordan left town suddenly.

Let's face it the majority of the people have some grey in their hair when they are in their 40's unless it's dyed!

Some folks have non-greying genes, and some don't. Or should I say early greying genes...whatever! My next door neighbor was older than me, nary a grey hair, even into her 60s! I started at 28! Her mom barely had any grey hair, never colored it. My aunt began turning grey at 18!

Back