SPOILER !! Another returning Salemite?

July? Thanks for reminding me of the boot camp shooting schedules. There are too many leaks in between.

July? Thanks for reminding me of the boot camp shooting schedules. There are too many leaks in between.

If it were up to me, I wouldn't leak any returns or departures until much closer to airdate (maybe a month or so out, definitely not 6 months ahead of time). Unfortunately, even the show itself officially confirms departures well before-hand. Ali Sweeney's (Sami) departure was announced in January 2014, and she didn't finish airing until October 2014! And with the 2-week hiatus for the Olympics in August, the show might be getting even further ahead than usual. If the show tapes next week and the week of 2/22 (they are usually off for Presidents' Day week), then there's a chance that some early September episodes might be taped by the end of February.

Thanks, guess they moved there recently? She and her family used to be based in CA.

Yes, I know. Surprised me. But.....she is living in St. Petersburg, FL.

We all have copies of it posted elsewhere now, so wouldn't make much difference if he took it down or not.
Good point. Except that hasn't stopped them in the past. You and others had screen caps of Greg Vaughn's (Eric) scripts, but they still yanked the tweet. Unless that was Mr Vaughn's choice, not the show's.

In re: Ms. Higley, I think she moved to FL, after taking the leave of absence. As to her Facebook page, there are posts and pics on it all the time which indicate this is where she is currently. She is still listed in Days credits, but since filming is from 5-6 months ago, and scripts written for the filming a few months before the filming...
Maybe she has homes in both places. I know her son went to college in FL, and stayed there.

Back