Anyone else garden? Part 2

I finally have two small tomatoes on the plant I potted.
I'm not sure what kind of tomato plant it is. Big or small tomatoes.

I hope the tomatoes grow big. The plant is starting to die.

Kat, I went to Dairy Queen recently and ordered a BLT. The poor young girl who waited on me had no idea what I was talking about, even after I explained to her--bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. She asked, "So you don't want any meat on it?" I replied, "Uh, yes, bacon." She was completely befuddled. She then said, "This is a burger, right?" I said, "No, it's just a sandwich with bacon, lettuce, and tomato." Finally another girl who worked there came and took over.

A fresh tomato on a blt would be heavenly!

OC, how old was she?

That's sad when someone doesn't know what a BLT is.
You can get one at Sonic even though it's not on the menu.

I've see ads for one place doing BLT burgers. I wonder
if you can get without the burger. I love them with fresh
tomatoes when it's juicy and gets your fingers messy :)

Kat, I don't know....she was probably late teens or young adult. Dairy Queen is the same way as Sonic. The BLT is not on their menu but they make them. I order them at different Dairy Queens and they all make them. I think that was part of what confused the young lady. She couldn't find it on the pricing menu. Also, in the fast food places, a lot of burgers do come with bacon on them, so I can see how she had a problem. It's just that I agree with you, it is sad that some young people today have been brought up on burgers, tacos, fried chicken and pizza (all of which I like myself), but have missed out on something great if they've never had a BLT.

Sorry for carrying on off topic. Still thinking about those juicy tomatoes you people have grown though!

Back