Arianne Zucker (Nicole) sues Corday Productions

I don’t know why Days execs would expect anything else. I know the abusive jackwagon fired the PR department, but doesn’t Sony have PR people? Who’s running this thing? Why would they think fans are going to be okay with this?

Nothing grates the nerves like a mashup of incompetence and predatory behavior.

That video with the fired guy getting on the bed with Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) was totally out of line. How dare HE?? Totally unprofessional. He is slime with a capital S. He needs to be blacklisted from the entertainment industry.

I really pray Ari Zucker (Nicole) can return. Without her, the show will not be the same, and her baby storyline will not be resolved.

Something's gotta give, something's gotta give.

you have a good point.......when her pic first appeared it said character name was Marin, but that could be just code or something like that. ????

She might be taking Nicole’s part but I doubt it would save the show at this point. I’ve just barely been keeping up. It’s gotten so slow you just watch a couple times a month and know what’s going on in the show. And with them wanting us to except that Ben is now Alex, Gwen is now Theresa and Nick is now Everett etc, it just so repetitive and unbelievable. I just think the firing of Nicole for such outrageous reasons will be the final straw for a lot of people including myself.

Recasting the role isn't going to make people forget why real Nicole is gone: sexism, assault, retaliation. Something tells me the public embarrassment of this lawsuit will make them try to get her back. Just like the embarrassment made them finally get rid of Mr. Handsy in the first place. The question is whether she'll come back. I'm just not sure if all this will be enough to save the show.

Didn't Ari Zucker (Nicole) just stop shooting recently? Anna Lynne McCord has already been filming, so I don't think she could be playing Nicole. But then, I never thought Gwen would leave in one scene and come back as Theresa in the next.

It’s crazy they are willing to shoot themselves in the foot and fire one of their best actors to prove a point or to retaliate. Nicole is in a central story. Her baby is alive and is being raised by Eric and Sloan. Plus her daughter is in a coma from a drug overdose. For Ken Corday to ask her to take less pay (if this is a true allegation) is putting Days of Our Lives in jeopardy of losing viewers and even possible cancellation. Perhaps he doesn’t care if that happens.

Back