SPOILER !! As one year ends and another begins teaser

Jason47

Reaction score
As one year ends and another begins on Days of Our Lives, get ready for lots of familiar faces. Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) returns from maternity leave; Shawn Christian (Daniel) guests; Christie Clark (Carrie), Kassie DePaiva (Eve), Leann Hunley (Anna), Austin Peck (Austin), Martha Madison (Belle), Sal Stowers (Lani) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) return; John-Paul Lavoisier (Philip) and Paige Searcy (Jade) depart, and more.

15369018_833333586808917_3801043606569620843_o.jpg

"Days" fans, get ready for lots of familiar faces to return in the next few months! Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) returns from her maternity leave; Shawn Christian appears in more newly-created flashbacks as Daniel; Kassie DePaiva (Eve), Leann Hunley (Anna), Christie Clark (Carrie), Austin Peck (Austin), Martha Madison (Belle), Sal Stowers (Lani) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) return. John-Paul Lavoisier (Philip) and Paige Searcy (Jade) wrap up their stints.

"Days" fans will also have a long-awaited reunion: Christie Clark and Leann Hunley will be sharing their first scenes together as mother/daughter since 1986! Also, be on the lookout for the arrival of a new, young Salemite.

We have no idea, ShaSha, it was announced some time ago that the actor would be leaving in Dec. or ...at least shortly into the New Year.

Kassie dePaiva (Eve) -- Good to see her back. Hopefully, she'll get a decent story line this time around.
Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) -- Hopefully, her stay with Nancy has enhanced her level of common sense.
Christie Clark (Carrie) -- It's always fun to mock Carrie by describing her as a lost-cat lawyer and referring to her as "Princess Hag." Will she be lusting after Rafe again?
John-Paul Lavoisier (Philip) -- Sorry to see him go, but the writers had turned him into the village idiot and Kiriakis family patsy.
Sean Christian (Daniel) -- OMG, Daniel-worship continues into 2017.
Greg Vaughn (Eric) -- If he's been released, it will be another remarkably short jail stay for a homicide. But will Salem forgive him for the unforgivable sin of causing the death of St. Daniel?
Leann Hunley (Anna) -- Good to see her back. Can a resurrected Tony be far behind?
Martha Madison (Belle) -- Good news. Maybe she can squelch her annoying daughter.
Sal Stowers (Lani) -- Bad news if all her character does is ogle JJ.
Austin Peck (Austin) -- Will the news that her former love interest has returned get the former Ms. Perfect out of her mother's attic?

Last edited:
I really hate to see John-Paul Lavoisier (Philip) go. I have come accustom to him as Philip. They could redeem him if they tried.

It would be nice if Anna, Carrie and Austin were going to stay. And like most, I truly wish Shawn and Belle were here for the long run. I would love to see Belle become the new DA.

I really wish we could keep Belle, Shawn, Carrie and Austin long term. But especially Belle and Shawn.

Same here. Always loved them on the show and of all the returns last year, Shawn and Belle excited me most. Would have been Bo had Peter Reckell (Bo) desired to stick around but know why he didn't

It just boggles my mind that the show gives contracts to characters like Jade, Lani and now Valerie's son but we can't have the married kids of 2 super couples on long term contracts. At a minimum they should be recurring but the show won't even do that.

The only returns I like are Greg Vaughan (Eric), Kassie DePaiva (Eve) and Leann Hunley (Anna)! :clap: Christie Clark (Carrie) and Austin Peck (Austin) too I guess. :)

Christie Clark (Carrie) -- It's always fun to mock Carrie by describing her as a lost-cat lawyer and referring to her as "Princess Hag." Will she be lusting after Rafe again?

LOL I hope so!

His one year was up, so they decided to write him off.

Yet another decision that boggles my mind. The show is severely lacking in this age range right now yet they continue to write off characters or put them on the backburner. Titan really should have gone to Philip. I'd much rather see him in the role that they are forcing on Deimos right now. Aside from the Nicole stuff.

Not crazy about two of them. One was a major character (not Dr. Dan) and the other was being shoved on us as a newcomer "important" character. Some of it has to do with the actors so I will refrain from negative comments about them specifically. They just were not my cup of tea. Good performers; I just did not care for them in those roles.

ANNA! Yes! Hands down I cannot wait. One sad point is that she will not be with her beloved Tony. They were dyn-o-mite together.

I'd love to see Roman and Anna get together. Too bad Sami wouldn't be around, for that would surely chap her behind. She hates any woman with Roman, except Marlena. So imagine her displeasure at seeing him with her "stoopid" sister's mother.

Back