Baby Name Suggestions for Abby

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little off topic but about J.T. They (his dad and step mom) kept that name (John Thomas) right? Yeah I know he's not on the show but just wanted to remember for sure if he kept the name :)

Foot note: J.T. and Zack were switched and Bo and Hope were raising JT for a time, long story short.

Oliver Wendell after Wendy. Poor girl and Ben's real name Ollie. Or she could be a fan of Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr's poetry:sarcasm:

If they name him Thomas, they could refer to him as their little muffin! He and Tater Tot would be most welcome during happy hour at the pub.

I still think the baby should have it's own name. I understand wanting to honor relatives, but Days already has gone overboard in that respect, plus, it has gotten very confusing. i.e. Ari Zucker plays Nicole, Ari is Gabi's daughter's name. (I did like her being given Grace as middle name)

We have Shawn Christian playing Daniel, Christopher Sean playing Paul, and Shawn Brady back in town.

Lucas's daughter is Allie Horton, and then we have Ali Sweeney playing her mother.

That is what is nice about names like Joy, Chloe, Nancy, Benjamin, Clyde, Rory, Beverly, Andre', Stefano, Grace, Rex, Craig, Marlena, ,.....no other characters or actors with the same name. :wink:

I agree. I was just saying that all the soaps tend to name babies after other characters. It's rare to have a soap baby with a "new" name.

Yes, there is a Nathan Horton. I also think that Abigail may want to choose a name that is deeply rooted in Days history and that will honor beloved members of the Horton and DiMera families, such as Tom, Alice, Bill, Laura, Jack, and Will (for the Horton) and Chad, Tony or Lexie (for the DiMera).

I've suggested William Thomas, William Alexander, Chad Harcourt, Antonio Grayson, Robert Peterson, Thomas Alexander, or William Peterson. James Antonio or Spencer Alexander. James is Laura's father's name and Spencer would be her maiden name. Peterson would be for Chad's mom, whose maiden name is Peterson.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's already a Mickey, and a Mike (though one is dead and one off screen).

Let's just call it Horton Deveraux Dimera. Ho' for short. No, that won't work. :rotfl:

With it being the 50th anniversary, my guess is that they pick a name that goes way back on the Horton side that also works well with DiMera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back