Beyond Salem 2 summaries and comments

I wonder if this was a cropped down version of the storyline they had planned for Hope before Kristian Alfonso (Hope) left. I can see this playing out as a much longer adventure.

I am confused at the age of Zack.... for some reason I didn't think people aged in heaven.... I know that we have to suspend reality with Bo aging, I can do that but wasn't Zack a toddler or at least not a older teen young 20's person when he passed?

robin robin robin..... this is Days and with all the dead brought back to life and silly prisms this has you thinking???
Zack having a fully grown body in Heaven reminded me of a short story that I read in a book called Twilight Zone for Christians (or possibly in its sequel).

It's been a few years since I read it, but as I recall an elderly woman who had no children died and went to Heaven. When she got to Heaven, she met a young man who seemed familiar to her even though she didn't recognize him. He introduced himself to her as her son. She had had an abortion when she was a young woman and this young man was her aborted son who had went to Heaven and he was given a version of the body he would have had as a young adult.

(Scripture does mention new bodies so there's no reason to assume that a toddler or baby would be stuck as a toddler or baby for eternity.)

I said that too; I bet it was since Ron Carlivati said Hope would come back to Salem after getting involved with a Navy Seal and it would kick off a big storyline for her.
I also wonder what actor they had in mind to play the Navy Seal that Hope would be involved with two years ago. And if Megan and Harris would work together- as they did in BS2.

I thought it was good seeing Bo and Hope back together, annnnd the open door for Bo to come back to regular Salem. Would like to see Li Shin's sister on regular Days. They need some other people in town that aren't related to the Bradys, the Hortons, or DiMeras. Would love to hear y'all's thoughts.

Back