Beyond Salem preview

I’m actually kind of excited to see this just because it’s something different and reminiscent of the old days when they could do things on location. Seems like one of the more creative stories we’ve seen. Nice to pull in characters that haven’t been visible for a while. Always happy to see Will, interested in the Sonny recast, Leo steals scenes, the original Kristen, Shane!, a reference to Alamainia, Carrie & Austin, Billie (the forgotten Kate children!)…even only 5 episodes will be a welcome escape.

O.K., I give.........anyone know just WHY this 5 episode Peacock thing is being hyped to the moon and back? they did a streaming a couple times before that they barely mentioned....but now you cannot help but see a promo wherever you go.

I think they are really looking to see how large an audience they get to see if it is a viable alternative to network TV for when they are up for renewal. I never watched the other ones they did. Didn't you have to watch them on your computer? I know you can watch this one that way, too, but I prefer my big screen TV (although you can sometimes view streaming shows through your TV). I hope that those of you who watch it, enjoy it. There are just too many characters I never liked to be interesting to me. But, I will be curious to read how they manage to get that many people into that many stories all over the course of a week.

You can watch Peacock either on your computer or a streaming device. I watch Peacock
on my Roku.

You can watch Peacock if have Cox. I don't know if other cable companies.

Never saw the other ones, don't know if I will be able to watch this one, tho it will have to be on my computer....and I don't like watching anything on the computer. LOL, don't even know what the heck a streaming device is. No idea how it operates, what you have to do, how it works, etc. Guess I am just woefully behind the times.

Chad & Abby in Paris and The Last Blast Reunion were available only by the DOOL app. Is that app still available? I never hear anything available about it anymore. I was able to watch Chad & Abby in Paris because it became available through YouTube about a week after it aired, but the Last Blast Reunion was only on the app which had to be viewed on a smartphone. i tried to watch the first episode but gave up because it kept cutting off. I think they are hyping this Beyond Salem because it is on Peacock. If you watch anything on NBC primetime now, they are pushing the shows that are available now on Peacock. I think NBC is pushing it to be the next Netflix or Hulu.

I am right with you, @Poirot. I don't have many apps and I sure wouldn't watch a program on my phone. I do have Cox cable, so I get Peacock. I have figured out how to get some shows from my laptop onto my TV, which is very exciting!!!

The DOOL app is posting interviews with the actors from time to time. I couldn't find "The
Last Blast" just now.

No, they say in the ads it's free, but there are commercials.

https://www.etonline.com/how-to-watch-days-of-our-lives-beyond-salem-171174

Welcome back to Salem- and beyond! Soon, Days of Our Lives fans will be taken back to Salem with the new original Peacock limited-series, Days of Our Lives: Beyond Salem.

This five-episode limited-series will air over the span of one week for free on Peacock, and will see the return of fan-favorite Salem residents from the past and present such as Lisa Rinna as Billie Reed, Deidre Hall as Dr. Marlena Evans and Drake Hogestyn as John Black return to the Days of Our Lives screen. With Peacock's free subscription, viewers have access to Days of Our Lives: Beyond Salem as well as over 7,000 hours of free content.

The limited original series is the first of its kind and will focus on the events of one long weekend filled with the action, romance and drama that only Days of Our Lives can provide. While the Salem residents are spread across the globe everywhere from Zurich to Miami to, they all find themselves tangled up in a mystery revolving around stolen jewels which, in the wrong hands, will cause dire consequences for Salem.

This week-long limited series will have new episodes airing daily, giving Days of Our Lives fans a chance to reconnect with their favorite residents of Salem through this new adventure, which promises to be filled with twists and turns. Days of Our Lives: Beyond Salem, produced by Corday Productions in association with Sony Pictures Television, will also feature Jackée Harry as Paulina Price, James Reynolds as Abe Carver, Victoria Konefal as Ciara Brady, Robert Scott Wilson as Ben Weston, Billy Flynn as Chad DiMera, Lamon Archey as Eli Grant and Sal Stowers as Lani Price. Eileen Davidson is also set to appear in the limited-series.

Keep reading to find out everything you need to know on how to watch Days of Our Lives: Beyond Salem.

Evans Vestal Ward/Peacock
When will Days of Our Lives: Beyond Salem come out? Days of Our Lives: Beyond Salem will begin streaming on Peacock on Sept. 6. New episodes will be available daily, and the limited-series finale will air on Sept. 10.

Where to watch Days of Our Lives: Beyond Salem: The limited series will only be available in the U.S. through Peacock. The NBC app is also the exclusive streaming home to Days of Our Lives. Episodes of Days of Our Lives: Beyond Salem will be available with Peacock's free subscription.

Back