Beyond Salem preview

I really feel for older people who are so bewildered about the constant changing of broadcasting. Roof antennas to cable, to sattelite, smart phones, texting, streaming..........I have overheard conversations wherein the person(s) just gave up & don't have anything as it keeps changing, they don't understand or can't afford.
That's me - I am 75 and just watch what my cable provider shows. My 10-year old granddaughter knows way more about this stuff. When she is staying with me I remind her I don't have all those "fancy" channels her parents do. I notice at her house when she turns the TV on something pops up with her name on it. She says those are her favorite things to watch. She clicks on it and the stations she watches or is allowed to watch are listed. I'll never have that. Fortunately, I do know how to get to Peacock.

The reason we now stream is because it is saving us a bunch of money from when we had Directv. If you have decent internet basically you can stream. I am very happy with all my choices. Peacock is fairly new & this is NBC's way to promote their product especially against all the other apps available. I have it but only the free version. I wonder how long each episode is, because the previous ones they had separately were very short.

Just a reminder, Poirot wants us to discuss "Beyond Salem" in this topic when it starts airing.
No need to start a topic in Today in Salem since they aren't in Salem :)

Kat is correct......the Beyond Salem episode info/summary/clips or whatever should all be here. When it begins to air I will take off the "preview" from the title. LOL

Heck, folks really jump to conclusions, beyond speculating, don't they? I even read she was Gwen's twin. LOLOLOL
And is there some sort of info anywhere she is to be on regular Days, or is it on Beyond Salem???

We pay way more than we should for our fiber optics tv, and they are actively encouraging us to go to streaming. My daughter has one of those $10 Walmart OTA antennas and she can get a ton of channels and the picture is even better than her fiber optics transmission. We live on the other side of the mountain. We tried the same antenna and could only get about 7 channels, none of them local. We have hesitated to go completely streaming because we are not very tech savvy.

Jen67, I saw that about Sarah, but it had Beyond Salem in it. I assumed she has something to do
the special show. Until I see something else about her. I'm leaving it here.

Here's a preview for Wed (3rd episode) show if you haven't watched it yet

Sorry but Billie (Lisa Rinna) makes me want to puke.

Loving Zach Tinker as Sonny. He's so natural. I think he's the first person to take over a role that I like better than the original actor playing him.

Back