Big Cast Changes part 2

No, there's been nothing said (officially) about the role being recast.

Will & Sonny both commented they know they were featured in fall preview, but they have not done any additional shows after their exit. And they have no plans, so far, on doing so. (that is not to say they could possibly get called in.......but they were let go last November, then Days was shut down for 6-8 weeks, resumed for a few weeks and then shut again for Covid. Who knows what plans are in the works for anyone. Am sure lots has changed since they let a few others go, but ended up wanting them back.

Maybe they will leave together. And take baby boy Horton with them. Eric was so grouchy and such a pain, (really wanted him to be happy). About time for Nicole, too. With all that are leaving, I may quit, also. Not enjoyable that much, anyway. Victor is the only reason I would stay.

I'm curious as to how Ciara can leave and still come back from time to time, if she leaves by being kidnapped. If she is rescued and no longer kidnapped, then I don't see what would make her leave, especially without Ben, unless Vincent got to her with his telling about how Ben killed Wendy and how devastated he (Vincent) has been about it.

I speculate Vincent is going to brainwash Ciara as Rolf did to Hope when she became Princess Gina. As for Eric, there's a spoiler that says he receives a "big offer" so it's starting to go towards ending his time on the show.

Whatever the life changing offer is.......they first have to have a super good reason Nicole doesn't go along. So unless they are planning on recasting at some point so Eric would return......?????? They knew from last November he was leaving.......so the writing and reasons had better be good.

With Hope, that was sudden, tho they have had time to think something up.

That would be a good scenario.......however, I just have this feeling that there could be a problem if Tripp is Dad......not necessarily, as he could see the baby every day if he wanted, I guess.

Back