Brady, Theresa and the baby

Because I like the actress Jen Lilley (Theresa) as a person, I am hopeful that Theresa does NOT pull a Sami. Though, no one at all believed her- so I can understand lashing out. It's awful when no one believes you. I just can't imagine. Here's hoping Theresa is graceful with this knowledge, and betters herself so that she can be a good mom to the baby.

deleted spoiler in non-spoiler thread - JS

In regards to the reality of transferring a fetus from one person to another:

But on a serious note, I have found all of the comments interesting. However, I watch this soap because it's so far away from the reality I live day to day... it's kind of funny and nice to see crazy events that we know can't really happen, just for the drama of it all. I like Days because it isn't a reality show. Yes, it's nice when some things are closer to reality...but it's completely ok if some things are far from it. I just laugh and move on... "Only in Salem can you..." :) haha...the list goes on and on.

I watch this soap because it's so far away from the reality I live day to day... it's kind of funny and nice to see crazy events that we know can't really happen, just for the drama of it all. I like Days because it isn't a reality show. Yes, it's nice when some things are closer to reality...but it's completely ok if some things are far from it. I just laugh and move on... "Only in Salem can you..."
I agree wholeheartedly with what you are saying. I think that's why I don't get nearly as upset as some about happenings on the show.:)

Yes, but the one thing I do get upset about is the amount of rape that is projected as romance on this soap. Real or not- rape gets me all upset. (EJ). I enjoy this show a whole lot more now that the character of EJ is dead---though, I miss the good looks of actor James Scott (EJ) that played him. I really hate the writers ruined him for me. :(

Just an additional comment about Theresa. If her lashing out at folks was only because she thought she was pregnant, wasn't believed, and then realized she wasn't after taking tests..well that would be one thing.
But Theresa has been nasty & underhanded, devious & manipulative since the day she arrived in Salem. It still astounds me she was in town a few days, with no one knowing, despite the fact that Kayla & Roman were supposedly being responsible for her.
To me, that is why Theresa hasn't garnered much sympathy, despite Jen Lilley's ability to make her look sympathetic in the blink of an eye.
The only reason Anne is even a friend is because Theresa got in trouble with Jen, whom Anne detests. Theresa is not much of a friend back......but I will concede that despite the terrible way Eve has treated her, Theresa DID agree to donate blood for her surgery, not that Eve has shown one iota of gratitude.

Back