SPOILER !! Brady

@Lil0 According to the Days Cafe for week of JULY 23, Brady does find out the truth.:clap:Lets hope this really happens. I would love for Brady to dump Eve after this devastating stunt.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind if they brought Brady back with Kyle Lowder but then he'd need to have some personality change and by all means, I'd want him to be paired with Chloe. They were so good together.

I like the current actor of Brady well enough. I just don't like what they've done with the character. I even think the current actor would be good with Chloe but the character of Brady has nearly been ruined. That still could change though, with better writing, regardless of actor.

He has done some rotten, extreme, nasty things and has been a real pain in the butt at times but he is no worse than other Salem residents. I get fed up with some of his antics and want to send him to his room.
Yes, I am a die-hard Brady fan but that being said I do not stand behind his wrong doings. I’m so tired of him loosing out and having his heart broken. I would love for him finally have a happy life. There always seems to be someone in the shadows to hurt him. I can’t imagine anyone (with a heart), being happy with him having his son taken from him.

Last edited:
@PrincessGinaVon Amberg. I sure hope he does. Nicole and Brady have been DOOL’s whipping posts for far to long. Please writing staff, let him fall blissfully in love and leave him the heck alone. Nicole (character) too if she comes back permanently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I don't think Brady will hurt for long. As I am fond of saying on this board, Brady will have another woman in his bed before Henderson can change the sheets.
I pity the poor woman who is deluded enough to once again believe that Brady is a nice person. He has plenty of amends to make and needs to be alone and a productive, decent person for quite a while before being considered romance worthy.

I saw this standup of Bo Burnham on Netflix recently and this particular bit makes me think of what would happen if someone dropped Brady off on a farm in Kansas somewhere. :rotfl:

tumblr_o92uayV6YJ1qlzrezo1_250.jpg tumblr_o92uayV6YJ1qlzrezo2_250.jpg

In regards to all the Brady bashing. We have to remember it’s not the actors shortcomings because even if Kyle Lowder ()was still playing the part of Brady the writers would still be pumping out the same rotten story. I think Eric Martsolf is doing the best he can with the crap script he’s given. He certainly is a very handsome man and very easy on the eyes.

Last edited:
Back