SPOILER !! Brady

My main reason for wanting Kyle Lowder to play Brady again was in the off chance they are planning to put Brady and Chloe back together. But, considering Brady's character lately, I'm not sure I could buy it.

I love Eric Martsolf, but he'll always be Ethan Winthrop (Passions) to me. I wish they would bring back Lindsay Hartley (Arianna and Passions' Theresa) and give them a storyline.

Kyle Lowder & Nadia Bjorlin were wonderful as a couple because they were able to do wonderful duets together, which were a delight. Days no longer can afford to have them do that, royalties are evidently a fortune (per Susan Hayes - Julie), and except for a few Christmas songs in public domain, they cannot have them do that currently. This is why the show uses "new" songs by unknown artists so often. They give permission in exchange for the publicity of having their song on national TV!
Just an aside...but some years ago, Michael Buble', from Canada, made his first USA public appearance on Days of Our Lives.....a fantasy scene with Bo & Hope. That was the start of his career here. He sang "That's All". Yep, I bought the album, still have it. :)

my biggest problem with this whole custody hearing was how Brady tried to portray Theresa as a rotten mother because she used to do drugs and overindulge on alcohol. He "has been sober" for three months I believe he said but correct me if I'm wrong it may have been just months but still....duh well how old is your son and who was taking care of him while you weren't sober and the only parent he had Brady? Why do the writers always ignore the other side of the coin when they are trying to make these story lines work?

Kyle Lowder & Nadia Bjorlin were wonderful as a couple because they were able to do wonderful duets together, which were a delight.

They also had really explosive chemistry and at the time they had a wonderfully written, slow burn romance that started out as a triangle with Philip. Back when the show would write triangles with all 3 characters being rootable.

I do think Eric Martsolf(Brady) also has chemistry with Chloe though. And we know there is a strong backstory already. I can't for the life of me figure out why Days keeps ignoring it.

The custody war is over, and to me, both sides were at fault. Theresa accused Brady of being unfit, sued for sole custody because he would not dump Eve and come be "a family with Tate and her". Brady ended up counter suing because Theresa abandoned them both for 18 mos., lied about it. She said he fell off the wagon, which he did, but it was short lived, he has been sober for 4 months. There was never danger to Tate, with Maggie, the nanny, Victor etc. in the house. But it remains that both accused the other, and that custody hearing was a joke. Why bother with attorneys when they are silent. JJ says the drugs are his......no drug tests immediately??
And the judge bases decision on the POSSIBILITY that Brady might have killed someone.......unproven, of course. That whole thing is laughable.

and that custody hearing was a joke.
Totally Poirot. You'd think TITB (the idiots that be) could do something different like say, I don't know, maybe just maybe have 2 parents that can have a good talking relationship for the sake of the children. And maybe just maybe they could have had Brady and Theresa talked about "going with mommy for a while to get back in touch", but noooooo. It has to be a battle. But then again it is a soap and drama is what it's all about to the writers. I think us onlookers would at least like a modicum of happiness.

Theresa sued Brady for sole custody because he threatened to take Tate away from her. Had he not done that she wouldn't have felt backed into a corner. Sure she wanted to get back at him for choosing Eve but that was just a smaller part of it. After being forced to leave for Tate's safety and finally getting back to him Brady made the mistake of threatening her. And yes that custody hearing was a joke. Also I'm confused. Did the actress leave the show or is Theresa leaving just a plot device.

As Brady later said, he only said that in the heat of anger, and did not mean it. He told Theresa that. She kept asking him over and over to come be with her, in fact, she even said to him, make love to me just one last time, here and now (in the Kmansion). She was really ticked she could not get him back. Don't forget that Theresa very willingly left Chloe behind, that in 18 mos. she could never come up with any sort of evidence to be used against Mateo, and then she very willingly called Mateo to warn him John & Paul were coming.

And yes, the actress is gone, she was only visiting for a short stint, which is why her storyline was ever worse than everyone thought.
Theresa's visit to Salem is no different than the parade of "guests" we have had, and will continue to have over the next several months. Short stays.......Hi, goodbye.

The custody war is over, and to me, both sides were at fault.... and the judge bases decision on the POSSIBILITY that Brady might have killed someone.......unproven, of course. That whole thing is laughable.
Agree. The whole custody suit was a farce from start to finish. If the incompetent Judge Rose Duncan had been doing her job, she would have figuratively knocked Theresa's and Brady's heads together and insisted that they compromise on shared custody. The real loser in this mess was Tater Tot. As the old saying goes, "suffer the little children." That said, as usual Justin again showed that he wasn't fit to represent a client. Putting Brady on the stand with his messy past was a major error. In a feeble attempt to squash "rumors" that Brady had murdered Deimos, Justin exposed him to Ted's cross-examination.

Back