Christmas movies schedule

Hallmark starts too early.

Oct 28 is Mystic Christmas. Chandler Massey (Will) is in it.

Thanks for this list. I'd seen the one for regular Hallmark and wondered why no Kimberley Sustad movie and now I see she's over on the mysteries channel. I haven't been too into these lately but there's a few actors I'll always check out.

Me, I love Tyler Hynes......

Last year, or year before, Hallmark began the day after Labor Day......wayyyy too early. I think they will be perhaps not start til Nov. next year. But heck, the stores put up Christmas stuff before Halloween. Why spoil/ruin Halloween & Thanksgiving........oh, to get people shopping for presents, and buy more than they should or intendedd.

My two very favorite Christmas movies are It's A Wonderful Life (Jimmy Stewart), and The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, (Henry Winkler (the Fonz from Happy Days). Seen both so many times. My fav Tyler Hynes movie is "It Was ALWAYS You", and it's on right now......til 7 p.m. Central. See you all later.

robin, I understand about Christmas movies. I check them from the library several times a year.
Sometimes I don't finish because they're too predictable and I don't know a lot of the actors.

I would love them to air The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. Love the book and the movie.

Jen Lilley (ex-Theresa) is in the movie "A Paris Christmas Waltz". It plays tomorrow Nov 19 on the Great American Family channel

Oh wow, Michael Damian (Danny Romalotti on Y&R) wrote and directed it? Wish I got Great American Family channel. He's always been one of my Y&R favorites.

Edited to add: I just saw a preview for this movie. It looks good.

Last night, Hallmark showed the "A Biltmore Christmas" (see post 32). People on Twitter enjoyed it.

If you have Peacock, you can watch the movie there starting today. You only have two or three days to
watch new Hallmark movies on Peacock. I missed the "A Merry Scottish Christmas"

Thanks Kat. A Biltmore Christmas was a lovely movie, not as hokey as I've found the Hallmark Christmas movies to be. I was going to read this evening but I decided to give this a try instead. I only lost my connection a couple of times, so it was very enjoyable.

You're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I read they are thinking about doing a sequel.

I'd like that. It sure seemed the curator knew something about that hourglass, so a door for a sequel for sure

Back